LOL @ ppl cutting up their Livestrong bracelets

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No dumb-ass,
:laugh: Nothing personal on my end!

Itc9l.jpg

you are the one that obviously has no ideal how "hearsay" and "conjecture" are defined, because if you did, you wouldn't keep making these stupid replies embarrassing yourself showing your lack of intellect.
yeah, you still dont know. If it were hearsay and conjecture, Lance would have defended himself and won because a case cannot be won on hearsay and conjecture. Why do you think lawyers object to hearsay and conjecture and its wiped form testimony? you dont know what you are doing, friend:odawg:

Furthermore, you disabled moron,
you are so mad :russ:

FYI "hearsay" and "conjecture" are used everyday within the legal justice system/law enforcement and is one of the many causes to why innocent people get convicted of crimes and guilty individuals are set free. Maybe you should change your forum name from Mastermind, to Brainless, as your comments make it apparent you have no fukking clue what you are trying to communicate.
no its not :pachaha:

innocent people get thrown into prison for many reasons, but hearsay isnt one of them.

Why you so mad? Livestrong my friend.:steviej:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bigger question is: Does Oprah have this much power?

This might single handily save the OWN network.

:queen: O :lawd:

By the way :pacspit: at this hypocritical liar.

Without knowing anything about cycling, I knew there was something fishy when he kept winning EVERY Tour De France. :rudy:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Itc9l.jpg

yeah, you still dont know. If it were hearsay and conjecture, Lance would have defended himself and won because a case cannot be won on hearsay and conjecture. Why do you think lawyers object to hearsay and conjecture and its wiped form testimony? you dont know what you are doing, friend:odawg:

you are so mad :russ:

no its not :pachaha:

innocent people get thrown into prison for many reasons, but hearsay isnt one of them.

Why you so mad? Livestrong my friend.:steviej:

What are you, a small child? All the comical comments along with adding artful gifs/smileys to cover up that you're really slow still doesn't make you correct. SORRY! LMAO!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What are you, a small child? All the comical comments along with adding artful gifs/smileys to cover up that you're really slow still doesn't make you correct. SORRY! LMAO!
nah, just not taking your stupidity and fervent defense of Lance the Liar that serious and laughing as you get angrier with each post. :pachaha:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
shyt literally pissed me off this morning getting ready for work, they said the Robin Hood thing, after it was already made known the lengths Lance went to try to fukk people lives up because he was dirty. One of the viewers called them out on them justifying cheating, and not to call Armstrong a hero and such and they just but but but butted and was back to their agenda.

Dude's can spin anything, I'm done with Mike and Mike, this is not the Mike and Mike I feel in love with, they are nothing more than ESPN suits these days

i never understand your people harping on how horrible ESPN. You should have stopped watching that channel years ago, like I did.