LOL @ ppl cutting up their Livestrong bracelets

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
shyt had me like :wtf: they couldn't even wait for the interview to be aired before they started making precondition excuses regarding his admittance

them clowns are usually spineless as fukk so im not surprised unless they are talking Jets or Notre Dame football

but like u said in ur last post when i heard "modern day Robin hood" Get the fukk outta here

:rudy:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike and Mike was unbearable today, the way they tried to say everybody was on it, knowing damn well when the show was on a brother's foot in a drug infested sport they beat Barry from pillar to post

Now Armstrong is Robin Hood :shaq2:, if he lied all those years about roids, what makes he didn't lie about his cancer, or at least the seriousness of his condition, but it's but but but regarding this:pacspit:

i think that show is an entertaining dichotomy since you have a very bottomline oriented jew and a former athlete that admitted to doping on radio. golics not going to give him the break for doping just because everyone did it and he raised money but greenberg would just say that the sport isnt as important as the overall money raised for research so the whole thing is insignificant

i'm not saying either argument is wrong but to me, his profession was cycling, and he cheated - no matter what. thats just not something i can respect and i dont value his wins, but i give him daps for raising money (they are just two seperate thing to me)

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
fukk Lance Armstrong. I was riding with him until I found out his hoe ass was ruining the lives of folks who pulled his card. He slimey as shyt.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
People with the mindstate like the OP's, would you take offense to people saying, "Yea, Sandusky may have been butt fukking kids but his organization did a lot to help underpriviliged kids get into a better situation"??? The good deed does not overshadow the crime brehs no matter how major or minor

They're going to try and pull the "you can't compare child abuse to doping" but I know what you're trying to say and I completely agree

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
them clowns are usually spineless as fukk so im not surprised unless they are talking Jets or Notre Dame football

but like u said in ur last post when i heard "modern day Robin hood" Get the fukk outta here

:rudy:

shyt literally pissed me off this morning getting ready for work, they said the Robin Hood thing, after it was already made known the lengths Lance went to try to fukk people lives up because he was dirty. One of the viewers called them out on them justifying cheating, and not to call Armstrong a hero and such and they just but but but butted and was back to their agenda.

Dude's can spin anything, I'm done with Mike and Mike, this is not the Mike and Mike I feel in love with, they are nothing more than ESPN suits these days

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, you can compare the impact he had on two different fronts:

Countless lives he saved, and families he helped deal with a devastating disease through his Livestrong foundation

VS

fakkit Europeans who couldn't stand this American who shytted on their favorite sport with only 1 nut:shaq:

:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I will say this again. All of them were on something, you wouldn't have a chance to win if you weren't. Also just cause you're on it doesn't make you automatically win 7 TDFs.

People are naive.

:snoop:

he had the best drug doctors in the world, and he destroyed peoples lives to lie about his drug use. You're the naive one, everyone knows cycling is/was dirty.

Also he made hundreds of millions for cancer research

no he didnt. Livestrong stopped giving money to cancer research in the mid 2000s

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Us Frenchies were getting shat on and called every names possible because the Great american hero was winning in french territory :stopitslime:
We knews dude was cheating. Now I hope the :hyena: can properly feed themselves off this scumbag.

:pacspit: Armstrong.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
no he didnt. Livestrong stopped giving money to cancer research in the mid 2000s

This........

And the 470 million dollars he raised was for research, not to help cancer patients with bills and such from the cost of cancer, which most patients deal with and most f the time causes them to lose their fight with the disease, who's to tell you what they were doing, and there real intent.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nothing good could come from telling the truth here, why now

Does this clown really like riding his bike professionally

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Nothing good could come from telling the truth here, why now

Does this clown really like riding his bike professionally
He's a sport addict.
If he don't tell the truth, he will forever be prevented to do any competition, so that's the only way he had to do his passion. He was about to his first Ironman if I recall right.

But I couldn't care less. :pacspit: him.