LOL @ how hard this guy ****s on an Aston Martin

----

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
British cars have always been :flabbynsick:...
Cadillac xts:

The cheapest model with this system can be bought for 38 g's, for 48 thousand you can get the highest options, with CUE, and with a full color, reconfigurable heads up display that will display what you want directly onto the windshield so you don't have to look down.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree it is bullshyt when they don't add all the options to an expensive car like that,
but at the same time those are performance luxury sports cars, the type that all that matters is the performance, fukk the extras.

I buy and Aston Martin, I'm buying it for the prestige & grace of owning an Aston Martin. the pure driving pleasure. I don't want Bluetooth or navigation, I'm not going on road-trips to use the navigation in a car like that
you want a car with all the options buy a Maybach or a Phantom or some shyt, there's plenty of cars for around that price that comes well equipped from the factory

The aston martin drives like shyt though AND for 140k fukk the bluetooth/gos options what about the wind noise reduction??? shyt sounded horrible with the windows rolled up :snoop:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
yea but that aston martin doesnt even perform for shyt :comeon:

The aston martin drives like shyt though AND for 140k fukk the bluetooth/gos options what about the wind noise reduction??? shyt sounded horrible with the windows rolled up :snoop:

oh my apologies, I forgot where I was posting. forgot ya'll coli members push these top-notch whips on a daily basis, my fault :rudy:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That is a crappy dashboard for a fukkin $140,000 car. And loud wind noise? :sitdown:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
oh my apologies, I forgot where I was posting. forgot ya'll coli members push these top-notch whips on a daily basis, my fault :rudy:

:snoop: youre a fukkin idiot bro.

We are commenting strictly on the video review of that specific aston martin, not all supercars dummy. the reviewer said it performed like "a 12 year old learning to drive stick"...

nobody even knows what the fukk youre whining about. :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

We are commenting strictly on the video review of that specific aston martin, not all supercars dummy. the reviewer said it performed like "a 12 year old learning to drive stick"...

Dude just mad because his comment was so silly...LOL @ that's why I don't fukk with.... Haha

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

hop off my dikk fakkit. If i'm such an idiot ignore what I'm posting then :jawalrus: