LOL @ how hard this guy ****s on an Aston Martin

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
that's crazy. the nav system really does look like something you'd see when built-in navigation just came out. damn. lmao. fukk that car :russ:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He shytted all over Aston Martin in this video. You've got Nissans better than that over priced piece of shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He said some shyt that really hit home with me. Why am i spending 60k and up on these vehicles and then they have the nerve to try and charge you extra for shyt. Everything should come with the car at that point.

For a 140k car there shouldn't even be a such thing as an extra option.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He said some shyt that really hit home with me. Why am i spending 60k and up on these vehicles and then they have the nerve to try and charge you extra for shyt. Everything should come with the car at that point.

For a 140k car there shouldn't even be a such thing as an extra option.

and then they said $750 extra to add blue tooth, something even standard in basic civic LXs now

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I be wanting ferraris and shyt but when you look inside them.. they really just basic ass cars with a nice engine that look really nice and obviously go fast.. One day I feel ill own a 6 digit car (I really feel this shyt..) but then the dilemma hits.. you get the S550 , it looks nice and all but while the S550 is rare, its a benz and you see them around, but it has all the features with it.. but then do you save up the extra $50,000 and buy a ferrari or aston martin or mazerati and it looks better, is faster and way more rare but with less features ?

thats some fisher price GPS in that $140,000 car :snoop:

the saddest part of the industry is that we always talk about how Asia/Europe is so far ahead of us in the car game :rudy: dodge and ford GPS/display units/features kill all luxury cars. All the shyt you be seeing in cars now ford was doing years ago.. Dodge display unit has a better touch screen, bigger hard drive and more features than lexus, bmw and mecerdez display units :why:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
and then they said $750 extra to add blue tooth, something even standard in basic civic LXs now

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I be wanting ferraris and shyt but when you look inside them.. they really just basic ass cars with a nice engine that look really nice and obviously go fast.. One day I feel ill own a 6 digit car (I really feel this shyt..) but then the dilemma hits.. you get the S550 , it looks nice and all but while the S550 is rare, its a benz and you see them around, but it has all the features with it.. but then do you save up the extra $50,000 and buy a ferrari or aston martin or mazerati and it looks better, is faster and way more rare but with less features ?

thats some fisher price GPS in that $140,000 car :snoop:

the saddest part of the industry is that we always talk about how Asia/Europe is so far ahead of us in the car game :rudy: dodge and ford GPS/display units/features kill all luxury cars. All the shyt you be seeing in cars now ford was doing years ago.. Dodge display unit has a better touch screen, bigger hard drive and more features than lexus, bmw and mecerdez display units :why:

if only they could put a decent contender together :shaq:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
That's why I only fukk with six figure cars if they are classics, I'd do anything to get a Testarossa/512 brehs :to: