LOL @ how hard this guy ****s on an Aston Martin

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
shyt can be completely true and completely irrelevant

I'll still stick to topgear/5thgear for my supercar reviews.

When you dream about an Aston that you'll maybe drive a couple times a month, some random compartment doesn't rank high on the relevant factors.

I would buy a Ferrari 458 but I can't take the wife and kids to Walmart in it :sitdown:

A review that understands the mind of people that dream of/are interested in supercars while still being critical
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNz21n7yLg"]Fifth Gear - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster - YouTube[/ame]

brick james

John piffington
Daps
shyt can be completely true and completely irrelevant

I'll still stick to topgear/5thgear for my supercar reviews.

When you dream about an Aston that you'll maybe drive a couple times a month, some random compartment doesn't rank high on the relevant factors.

I would buy a Ferrari 458 but I can't take the wife and kids to Walmart in it :sitdown:

A review that understands the mind of people that dream of/are interested in supercars while still being critical
Fifth Gear - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster - YouTube

the thing is though the vantage isn't like a 458 which is an extension of the driver in every way, and an absolute blast to drive. the vantage is a 2 seat 4.7L v8 that is attached to a shytty semi-manual trans. If the interior and the interface look like that on a vantage, I'd rather take a 6 spd 911 turbo any day of the week.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
the thing is though the vantage isn't like a 458 which is an extension of the driver in every way, and an absolute blast to drive. the vantage is a 2 seat 4.7L v8 that is attached to a shytty semi-manual trans. If the interior and the interface look like that on a vantage, I'd rather take a 6 spd 911 turbo any day of the week.
and that is perfectly acceptable.

I just feel dude was going HAM on shyt that I don't care about. Tell me if the shyt feels or looks cheap, how it handles in corners, I would be more interested in that.

Dude is talking about mpg and I'm like who gives a fukk? If I can't afford gas, I can't afford the car