LOL @ how hard this guy ****s on an Aston Martin

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When an automaker charges that much for a car they should at least strive for perfection.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The compartment that goes to .....nothing. :dead:

Dude is funny, all of his reviews have humor in them but I've never seen him go this hard before :pachaha:

I was waiting for him to throw in "That's why I fukked yo bytch you fat muthafukka" somewhere in the review.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
damn he musta got turned down for working at Aston Martin or something lmao

he makes valid points tho, makes sense

why is Cnet reviewing cars anyway...

Hell a tech guy so that's why u see him reviewing audio , navigation and all that. I guess he throws all that other shut in there to fill up the segment.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I agree it is bullshyt when they don't add all the options to an expensive car like that,
but at the same time those are performance luxury sports cars, the type that all that matters is the performance, fukk the extras.

I buy and Aston Martin, I'm buying it for the prestige & grace of owning an Aston Martin. the pure driving pleasure. I don't want Bluetooth or navigation, I'm not going on road-trips to use the navigation in a car like that
you want a car with all the options buy a Maybach or a Phantom or some shyt, there's plenty of cars for around that price that comes well equipped from the factory

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I agree it is bullshyt when they don't add all the options to an expensive car like that,
but at the same time those are performance luxury sports cars, the type that all that matters is the performance, fukk the extras.

I buy and Aston Martin, I'm buying it for the prestige & grace of owning an Aston Martin. the pure driving pleasure. I don't want Bluetooth or navigation, I'm not going on road-trips to use the navigation in a car like that
you want a car with all the options buy a Maybach or a Phantom or some shyt, there's plenty of cars for around that price that comes well equipped from the factory

No.

There is no excuse here for aston martin.