Lol...David Hogg Going At Alex Jones' Neck

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Second of all, I feel like there can be truth to both sides of the argument. I believe that something terrible happened that day but I will also attest to the fact that several details do not add up or at least require further investigation.

There is no "both sides".

There is no benefit in postulating--without evidence--that a tragic event where multiple people were killed was staged, faked, pre-planned, or was otherwise framed in such a way to accomplish some nefarious purpose by a shadowy cabal within the government.

This needs to stop, and personally I'm done entertaining it.

Any poster who repeats accusations of "false flag", "crisis actor", or "set-up" in the wake of a violent act of terrorism should be banned on-sight.

Any poster who quotes InfoWars, Alex Jones, or any of its affiliates in support of their argument should be banned on-sight.

This isn't about censoring viewpoints. It's about keeping dangerous ones from spreading.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
An unlisted, unsourced youtube video from Big League Politics.

Yeah. Gonna just go ahead and say you're insane and obviously pushing a clear, stupid ass agenda.

Also, this is important, just because they were there doesn't mean they weren't A) traumatized and B) had full knowledge of what was going on. "That's what I heard", she's literally just saying what she heard from other kids as potentially what happened. She then tells how she encountered the shooter and dealt with being afraid and the incident.

Come on, you're not even trying. This isn't a discussion. "The government murdered teenagers to take our guns away because FDR pissed off the mole people" is not a valid point of view, that's what the insane hobo on the corner with a cardboard sign and advanced schizophrenia says.

That's the last engagement you'll get from me.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yall see how these psychopaths operate? There's always the aggressive trash people flat out pushing the craziest, most hateful shyt like the guys that got bushed in this thread, then there's always the second wave like this clown that come in talking about "both sides", stressing that we need to listen to "all opinions" including insane ones and posturing about a false moderate position between common sense reality and insane extremism. This is how they try to slowly make their deplorable bullshyt mainstream and accepted, and unfortunately it works remarkably well on stupid people.

I negged him. fukk these play play kumbaya trolls.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
"I HAVE PROOF THAT THERE ARE CONSPIRATORIAL ELEMENTS SO POWERFUL THAT THEY CONTROL EVERY FACET OF THE WORLD :damn:"

"Oh my goodness, are you safe? With information of this magnitude surely you must be hunted every moment of your life :picard: Where did you get this information, your informant must no doubt be dead for daring to reveal such dark secrets"

"What? Bruh I just watched this youtube documentary narrated by a guy who sounds like he smoked 5 packs a day in his mothers basement. :pachaha: He told me the lizard people and the satanists have an alliance with the Bush family and the Disney Channel to brainwash our kids into being gay, I posted about it on my tumblr yesterday :obama:".

":snoop:"
Wish all these clowns would do the world a favor and Lemming March off the edge of the flat earth

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:beli:Infowarriors are the worst. They regurgitate Alex Jones talking points and don't believe in providing actual evidence, yet they have inflated egos like they're the ones who are truly aware and informed. At least your average ignorant person doesn't claim to be better educated than anybody else. Infowarriors look down on all the lowly "sheeple" who care about things like "facts", "logic", and "proof".

I believe that there are real conspiracies, secret societies, and hidden agendas/meanings in world events now and throughout history. And I damn sure ain't getting my info or interpretations from obvious stooges like Alex Jones. If you really wanna be "woke" than you really need to wake the fukk up! All this Alt-Right/MAGA/Infowars crap is just a way to confuse you and lead you down a rabbit hole of nonsense.

I deal with what's clear and apparent. What's clear and apparent is that Trump appointed a bunch hardcore advocates for increasing the power and reach of the Police State, Private Prisons, the War on Drugs, the Military Industrial Complex, the NRA, Big Corporations, and Big Banks. These are the people that he willingly and knowingly appointed to positions of influence for all to see. There is no mystery where he stands. So get your head out of Alex Jones' ass and smell the fukkin coffee!
:hhh:
The funny thing is Alex Jones has fooled his acolytes as he is an agent himself.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
gay frogs fooling the masses :mjgrin:
How can you not realize this a serious man who should be treated seriously. He is the only one uncovering the gay frogs and baby eating satanists.