Lol...David Hogg Going At Alex Jones' Neck

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:ooh:Wooo lots of the Coli agents visited this thread. I’d bet about 90% of “supporters” are agents.

Nobody can even dispute what I said, just a bunch of crying and snitching and name calling. Y’all really stick to the script and expose yourselves. Very transparent.

He literally just challenged everything you said. You on them opioids? :hhh:

False.

What does that have to do with anything?

Proof?

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
I’m not a “fan” of anyone. I’m a fan of truth. He’s speaks more truth than anyone on CNN that y’all worship. He also says a lot of shyt that’s not accurate. I call a spade a spade.

I simply pointed out that this Hogg kid is an asset, his dad is an asset, he’s a crisis actor, and he backpeddled in debating Jones, which is what homeboy’s whole thread was about...he was gloating about this kid, and I showed he’s just a little punk. He’s mad cuz it didn’t go the way he envisioned in his simple little head.

In rushes in the agents and the sheep on the Coli and start screaming racism and begging for bans...yet not one debates anything I say.

This is a verifiably false statement. Alex Jones has zero journalistic, academic, or even human credibility. He is the definition of a charlatan and a snake oil salesman.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a “fan” of anyone. I’m a fan of truth. He’s speaks more truth than anyone on CNN that y’all worship. He also says a lot of shyt that’s not accurate. I call a spade a spade.

I simply pointed out that this Hogg kid is an asset, his dad is an asset, he’s a crisis actor, and he backpeddled in debating Jones, which is what homeboy’s whole thread was about...he was gloating about this kid, and I showed he’s just a little punk. He’s mad cuz it didn’t go the way he envisioned in his simple little head.

In rushes in the agents and the sheep on the Coli and start screaming racism and begging for bans...yet not one debates anything I say.
You know when he was sued by that the pizzagate
pizzaria his defense was that he is an entertainer and what he says isn't meant to be taken seriously.

If you still take him seriously after that that makes you retarded doesn't it ?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ALex JOnes even said he was playing a character on his show and it's all entertainment. Lol. These guys are really that stupid ?

"YOU SEE GUYS I HAD TO SAY THAT SO I COULD CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE DEMONIC GLOBALIST DEEP STATE BY THE WAY YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GIVES ME THE VITALITY TO FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS A COMBINATION OF COLLOIDAL SILVER AND MALE ENHANCEMENT SERUM IT'S GREAT" :infocrazy:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Unlike you, I don’t seek validation online, as I’m not overcompensating for failures in my real life. I speak my opinions, couldn’t care less what all you bums on the Coli think, most of y’all have low IQ’s and only follow what everyone else says for fear of being shunned.

You’re as pathetic as the rest, only ad hominems, no ability to debate anything I said. Why don’t you go enjoy your government cheese and relax for the night. You deserve it.

You claim that Michelle Obama is a man
and then complain about us making judgements on your character? Think you need a lesson in Latin for when the term Ad Hominem is used appropriately,since that particular comment invalidates it. Here I was thinking that Republicans did not believe in handouts. Free cheese for the masses.

:leon: