Lol...David Hogg Going At Alex Jones' Neck

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh:Wooo lots of the Coli agents visited this thread. I’d bet about 90% of “supporters” are agents.

Nobody can even dispute what I said, just a bunch of crying and snitching and name calling. Y’all really stick to the script and expose yourselves. Very transparent.
I dapped you just so you don't feel like an unloved useless bytch breh. Don't listen to your parents, family, friends, society..You're life is valuable to someone out there.. Im sure of it

Daps
Low Quality Posting
I dapped you just so you don't feel like an unloved useless bytch breh. Don't listen to your parents, family, friends, society..You're life is valuable to someone out there.. Im sure of it

Unlike you, I don’t seek validation online, as I’m not overcompensating for failures in my real life. I speak my opinions, couldn’t care less what all you bums on the Coli think, most of y’all have low IQ’s and only follow what everyone else says for fear of being shunned.

You’re as pathetic as the rest, only ad hominems, no ability to debate anything I said. Why don’t you go enjoy your government cheese and relax for the night. You deserve it.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Unlike you, I don’t seek validation online, as I’m not overcompensating for failures in my real life. I speak my opinions, couldn’t care less what all you bums on the Coli think, most of y’all have low IQ’s and only follow what everyone else says for fear of being shunned.

You’re as pathetic as the rest, only ad hominems, no ability to debate anything I said. Why don’t you go enjoy your government cheese and relax for the night. You deserve it.

Crackas always go to this as a result

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bull fukking shyt. Are you on the spectrum breh? By being the angry contrarian you are thirsting for the attention of standing out and having people pay attention to you because your father doesn't love you. That's not my/our problem that you're unlovable :russ:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
What’s racist about saying she’s a tranny? Do you even know what you’re saying? You make no sense, I bet you wander thru life constantly losing and having no idea why.

You are pushing a racist conspiracy pushed by white supremacists, but I am sure you know about this already.

Anyway mods you will be bushed soon.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
only ad hominems

:bpthink:

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

most of y’all have low IQ’s and only follow what everyone else says for fear of being shunned.

Why are you trying so hard to prove how stupid you are? You can stop, we all believe you.

What’s racist about saying she’s a tranny?

I bet you wander thru life constantly losing and having no idea why.

You sound like an insecure dummy.

Do you get that? Or do I need to break it down further?

:mjpls:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
:beli:Infowarriors are the worst. They regurgitate Alex Jones talking points and don't believe in providing actual evidence, yet they have inflated egos like they're the ones who are truly aware and informed. At least your average ignorant person doesn't claim to be better educated than anybody else. Infowarriors look down on all the lowly "sheeple" who care about things like "facts", "logic", and "proof".

I believe that there are real conspiracies, secret societies, and hidden agendas/meanings in world events now and throughout history. And I damn sure ain't getting my info or interpretations from obvious stooges like Alex Jones. If you really wanna be "woke" than you really need to wake the fukk up! All this Alt-Right/MAGA/Infowars crap is just a way to confuse you and lead you down a rabbit hole of nonsense.

I deal with what's clear and apparent. What's clear and apparent is that Trump appointed a bunch hardcore advocates for increasing the power and reach of the Police State, Private Prisons, the War on Drugs, the Military Industrial Complex, the NRA, Big Corporations, and Big Banks. These are the people that he willingly and knowingly appointed to positions of influence for all to see. There is no mystery where he stands. So get your head out of Alex Jones' ass and smell the fukkin coffee!:hhh:

Daps
:beli:Infowarriors are the worst. They regurgitate Alex Jones talking points and don't believe in providing actual evidence, yet they have inflated egos like they're the ones who are truly aware and informed. At least your average ignorant person doesn't claim to be better educated than anybody else. Infowarriors look down on all the lowly "sheeple" who care about things like "facts", "logic", and "proof".

I believe that there are real conspiracies, secret societies, and hidden agendas/meanings in world events now and throughout history. And I damn sure ain't getting my info or interpretations from obvious stooges like Alex Jones. If you really wanna be "woke" than you really need to wake the fukk up! All this Alt-Right/MAGA/Infowars crap is just a way to confuse you and lead you down a rabbit hole of nonsense.

I deal with what's clear and apparent. What's clear and apparent is that Trump appointed a bunch hardcore advocates for increasing the power and reach of the Police State, Private Prisons, the War on Drugs, the Military Industrial Complex, the NRA, Big Corporations, and Big Banks. These are the people that he willingly and knowingly appointed to positions of influence for all to see. There is no mystery where he stands. So get your head out of Alex Jones' ass and smell the fukkin coffee!:hhh:

Lol I just pointed out this kid backed down from his challenge to Jones. Y’all got real upset about that :lolbron:

Daps
So you're not an Alex Jones fan?

I’m not a “fan” of anyone. I’m a fan of truth. He’s speaks more truth than anyone on CNN that y’all worship. He also says a lot of shyt that’s not accurate. I call a spade a spade.

I simply pointed out that this Hogg kid is an asset, his dad is an asset, he’s a crisis actor, and he backpeddled in debating Jones, which is what homeboy’s whole thread was about...he was gloating about this kid, and I showed he’s just a little punk. He’s mad cuz it didn’t go the way he envisioned in his simple little head.

In rushes in the agents and the sheep on the Coli and start screaming racism and begging for bans...yet not one debates anything I say.