Lol...David Hogg Going At Alex Jones' Neck

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Anyone who thinks Hogg is NOT a Deep State asset pushing an OBVIOUS false flag is stupid. . . Most of you in HL are dumb men who think you're smart so this doesn't surprise me.:yeshrug:

Are you just assuming this is a false flag, or are you--

You know what? I'm not going there. There's videos of the shooter while he was active. The suspect admitted to it. There are dead teenagers.

People died. People ACTUALLY DIED. fukk outta here. Negged and reported. :pacspit:

Anyone who is twisted enough to think that the government regularly stages mass shootings needs to be banned immediately. I'm tired of entertaining this bullshyt.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Are you just assuming this is a false flag, or are you--

You know what? I'm not going there. There's videos of the shooter while he was active. The suspect admitted to it. There are dead teenagers.

People died. People ACTUALLY DIED. fukk outta here. Negged and reported. :pacspit:

Anyone who is twisted enough to think that the government regularly stages mass shootings needs to be banned immediately. I'm tired of entertaining this bullshyt.
I know people died(RIP to those, they didn't die in vein). . . It's still a false flag. People died on 9-11 and that's clearly a false flag as well.

Like I said you are all stupid. You just think you're smart. You're all dumb, and don't care to learn.

The ''government" stages nothing. Assets within the government, that literally are devil worshipers and largely (not all) "Jewish" do. It's literally a conspiracy. As silly as that sounds, it's true. And, yes Freemasons are usually largely involved in these activities. I know, I know. . . These are all age old, played out conspiracy theories. . . Guess what? . . . They're true.

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Something else. . . It's 2018. If you STILL believe anything close to the official accounts of 9-11. You're a truly sorry soul, or very young (which is excusable). If you don't believe that factions within our government along with Israelis and even owners of WTC (I welcome all jokes), then you're a sorry soul and worship far too much at the alter of Mainstream media. Seek help.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Something else. . . It's 2018. If you STILL believe anything close to the official accounts of 9-11. You're a truly sorry soul, or very young (which is excusable). If you don't believe that factions within our government along with Israelis and even owners of WTC (I welcome all jokes), then you're a sorry soul and worship far too much at the alter of Mainstream media. Seek help.
SHEEPLE
d726bf2a7f1125dccb8a9cea865312c0.png

Y'all sure are predictable for claiming to be so intellectually superior to all of us that "fall in line with THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA".

Y'all conspiracy retards are in lock step with one another.

Like you believe the earth is flat, my nikka, and we're the idiots?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
First of all, we need to agree to be able to express our opinions without unwarranted name calling or feeling pressured to feel a certain way. This is supposed to be a forum where open discussions are celebrated and allowed.

Second of all, I feel like there can be truth to both sides of the argument. I believe that something terrible happened that day but I will also attest to the fact that several details do not add up or at least require further investigation.

Let's all agree to have a positive discussion and help by showing evidence for whatever our opinions may be.

If you think the shyt was a conspiracy you should be bushed. Everytime there's a mass shooting the tinfoil crew thinks it was the government's plan. Its gotta stop. Period.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Both sides? nikka there is no both sides to children being gunned down being called a false flag operation and that their grieving parents are fukking paid actors.

Moreover, there are school shootings every single week almost, are ALL of those false flag operations?

Only the morally depraved would look one of the parents of a Sandy Hook victim in the eye and claim they are liars.

But none of you would do that regardless, you'll go back to ***** with the rest of your lily white friends and laugh about how you got one over on the DEEP STATE

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Like come on, devil worshiping elements of the government (which government btw the US is a federal republic that means we have 50 distinct governments with laws, regulations, oversights and constitutional guarantees) staged an active shooting on a US high school for... what?

The GAYS? The MUSLIMS? The (((JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS)))
d726bf2a7f1125dccb8a9cea865312c0.png
?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Devil worshipers. :snoop: I'm sorry but this is just so fukking god damn stupid.

Like nikka which devil? Does this mean god is real? If so is a branch of Christianity the right one? Which one is it? Why? Is there a shadow Pope? If I believe hard enough, does that mean Solid Snake is real? :ooh:

Y'all smart dumb motherfukers have all this smart dumb ideology, but it's all surface level, you just see the thinnest layer of connective tissue that you make up then basically write fan-fiction for reality. There's no intellectual depth to any of it. There's no depth to anything going on. Because in your world, everything is flat. :heh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
First of all, we need to agree to be able to express our opinions without unwarranted name calling or feeling pressured to feel a certain way. This is supposed to be a forum where open discussions are celebrated and allowed.

Second of all, I feel like there can be truth to both sides of the argument. I believe that something terrible happened that day but I will also attest to the fact that several details do not add up or at least require further investigation.

Let's all agree to have a positive discussion and help by showing evidence for whatever our opinions may be.
Yall see how these psychopaths operate? There's always the aggressive trash people flat out pushing the craziest, most hateful shyt like the guys that got bushed in this thread, then there's always the second wave like this clown that come in talking about "both sides", stressing that we need to listen to "all opinions" including insane ones and posturing about a false moderate position between common sense reality and insane extremism. This is how they try to slowly make their deplorable bullshyt mainstream and accepted, and unfortunately it works remarkably well on stupid people.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
"I HAVE PROOF THAT THERE ARE CONSPIRATORIAL ELEMENTS SO POWERFUL THAT THEY CONTROL EVERY FACET OF THE WORLD :damn:"

"Oh my goodness, are you safe? With information of this magnitude surely you must be hunted every moment of your life :picard: Where did you get this information, your informant must no doubt be dead for daring to reveal such dark secrets"

"What? Bruh I just watched this youtube documentary narrated by a guy who sounds like he smoked 5 packs a day in his mothers basement. :pachaha: He told me the lizard people and the satanists have an alliance with the Bush family and the Disney Channel to brainwash our kids into being gay, I posted about it on my tumblr yesterday :obama:".

":snoop:"