lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldn't be surprised if she was telling the truth. from all athletes, basketball players are the lamest when it comes to females. believe it or not, a lot of them grew up feeling insecure about their abnormal height and weird features. it's not till they started getting successful did the women come around. nfl players on the other hand are savages and been getting p*ssy since probably after pee wee football.
Terrell Owens...:camron:

I can name more but...Terrell Owens.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't get dude holding hands with a big grin on his face. 4 years and my girl still can't get me to hold hands. But that's just me.

Is she rough looking? Because some dudes are proud of their chick if she's good looking, and don't mind holding hands in public.:ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dan Schneider's portly Jew ass probably butt fukking all these nickelodian chicks.

Probably? :skip:

He taught Miranda Cosgrove how to drive. He got real close with Victoria Justice. Same for Britney Spears' sister. He's been fooling around with probably all of the main ones.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Probably? :skip:

He taught Miranda Cosgrove how to drive. He got real close with Victoria Justice. Same for Britney Spears' sister. He's been fooling around with probably all of the main ones.
gomemphis.jpg

images

050f.jpg

26victor-2-articleInline.jpg

:usure:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
https://www.google.com/search?q=andre drummond jennette mccurdy&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Y4IRU5asJJGGkQfz9oHoBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

Also see javale McGee and jr smith. All these nba nikkas do is bag and fukk Instagram 'models' and pseudo celebrities. That shyt is like a grocery store to them

Unless you really believe this chick was like "Eww I don't like him but I'll go out with him. Eww I don't like him but I'll kiss him. Eww I don't like him but I'll be his girlfriend" :pachaha:.

Eww if she got preggo I bet you she woulda kept it! If niccas believe this young hoe pathetic rant then I feel sorry 4 u cause u must be getting played by your whores on the daily

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
First off that's what he gets for dating a wild boar. There are plenty of very educated humble neo-soul sisters that would treat the man like a king.

Now that he's slipped, shown that he is willing to pay for jewelry and get on one knee after a week, the gold digger brigade will be out in full force. I bet his followers just jumped 2k, the snow rabbits and miami cubans are ready for debriefing.

He will get jammed up by years end. That's what you get for dating vampires.

:mjpls: Dem Neo-Soul broads aren't where its @ breh. Unless youse a Michael Jai White Black Dynamite type nugga
black-dynamite-original.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

BUT to answer your question

PAWG is a lifestyle , noun and verb :banderas:

Anyway, you can PAWG your whole life long, marry one and have a bunch of half PAWG babies and erase all traces of your race from your family tree and I would not give one iota of a fukk about it. Just leave black women out of it. :ufdup:

Why is that so hard to do?