lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You can't dispute that YOU bring BW up in every fukking that that they're not mentioned. You can't dispute that you don't do the same shyt regarding other groups in a thread about BW even if it's "factually" true that they do the same damn thing.

So again STFU and get the fukk out of here with that bull shyt

:camby:

:mjlol: He really does

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
All caps would convey anger.

Cursing is just a lower form of communication that I use when talking to someone I don't see as an equal. :jawalrus:

that sounds just like something a nationalitst/racist white supremicist would say :ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He fukked that White p*ssy and dispensed of it :youngsabo:

He going after Victoria Justice next cuz that's the Detroit Player Way :youngsabo:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously u do , when u talk like that :youngsabo:

Nope, see they feel that way about all black people, I only feel that way about people like you. The ones with an obvious dislike for who I am yet try to conceal it by claiming to be "real".

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nope, see they feel that way about all black people, I only feel that way about people like you. The ones with an obvious dislike for who I am yet try to conceal it by claiming to be "real".

are u a gold digger? do u put nikkaz on blast? do u call other black women bytches? do u fight in walmart?if no, then i have no issues with u. You seem to have an issue with me callin out ratchet behavior

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
black-women-white-men1.jpg

:banderas:

@LovelyDay @ebonykiss :umad:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:beli:

u act like black chicks dont put nikkaz on blast? :comeon:

I really don't get why people pretend it's a racial thing. They're better off admitting the sight of the minute population of black men who choose to date out of the race upsets them. Half of the ensemble of these reality shows such as BB Wives are comprised of black women. :bryan: The only color that motivates these women isn't black or white, it's green.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are u a gold digger? do u put nikkaz on blast? do u call other black women bytches? do u fight in walmart?if no, then i have no issues with u. You seem to have an issue with me callin out ratchet behavior

*big sigh* I have no issue with calling out ratchet behavior but like I said you're biased.