Lmao So Ice Spice Was Out Here Checking Non-Black Latinos for Saying nikka

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This why I can't talk negative about Latinos from NY outside of Fat Joe's ugly ass beard 🤮.

I grew up around them, fụcked a lot of PR bıtches and then my cousin PR.

They not nothing like Mexicans (jalapeño cacs), I'm just saying dawg. Them nıggas wanna be Italian so bad it's scusting.
:dead:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lowkey gen z is more real than millennials when it come to political shyt and i gotta admit that as a millennial.

yeah gen z got a lot of super c00ns but it seems millennials either c00ning it up or super apathetic on some "go along to get along" shyt

I agree. The problem is that millennials were brought up by gen x and back, so some of their ways seeped into us. But hopefully respectability policies die with gen z, and we won't have anymore Black people talking about, "my mama taught me not to fight in front of White people."

Budda

Superstar
Daps
they be white people at her shows singing nikka rite along with her. she not checkin anybody she obviously panderin.

any other situation nikkas on here shyt on spanish people all the time. but know she says something like this and shes a black queen when any other time yah would call her a cac. nikkas self esteem be so low

Her dad is a black American.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
saying shyt on Twitter or an interview ain't checking someone. Unless you really about that life and willing to scrap it's just talk.

Easily impressed by this shyt :camby:
How many fake militants from this site you think have actually checked a racist white person in real life? :mjlol:

They wouldn’t even be militant on here if they ain’t think it would get them Coli cool points :unimpressed:

Oh and obligatory BX>>

And that’s wild she was born January 1, 2000:ohhh:

That’s prolly the illest bday to have :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nikka lets not sit here and play like NY ain’t the capital of that shyt. 69 y’all king and Fat Joe the the marquis :mjlol:
What would you do if you and Fat Joe was face to face and he called you the n word? :jbhmm:

I can already tell this sent yall over :mjlol:

Just wait until you realize @you're NOT "n!ggas"
:blessed:
The fukk this breh do to get banned? :gucci:
"How you afro latinx and have no black features?
This is what she should ask Cardi B.
With this being said, I can't rock with her musically but I rock with her as a person.
In what world does Cardi B not have black features? :gucci:
It was just a general comment about people saying this stuff for clout but not REALLY about that irl. "Checking" someone isn't shyt if you aren't ready to give that energy out and slap fire out of them. I'm from NY and I know for a fact she wasn't popping off at Spanish people in any hood about them saying nikka.
Was you tho? How many Latinos you slapped fire out of in NYC for saying the n word? I don’t wanna hear bout Latinos you had problems with that just so happened to say the n word. Nah, how many Latinos you slapped the shyt out of specifically for saying the n word in NYC? :jbhmm:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
My nikka said jalapeno cacs though @Peter Popoff :russ:

default_RW-garcia-Jalapeno-20220228-1259-4035-2184.jpg

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey gen z is more real than millennials when it come to political shyt and i gotta admit that as a millennial.

yeah gen z got a lot of super c00ns but it seems millennials either c00ning it up or super apathetic on some "go along to get along" shyt
This is facts. Millennials let mad shyt rock in the 2000s

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I think its authentic with Ice Spice, she was like this before the fame and her dad was an underground conscious rapper who named her Isis so he probably instilled that in her.

There’s ppl not famous who are performative. Telling a person the same exact shade as u that they can’t say nikka while u say it up and down is performative.