LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm willing to lose that 1 girl to avoid going through bullshyt with the other 9. And to tell you the truth, how difficult is it to return a text? Women are attached to their phones...got damn, my girl texts me back within 2 mins....shyt she could be taking a dump and I'll still get a reply...mid dump :shaq:. shyt, I forget to text folk back, but I DO text them back. You know who I don't text back? The ones who I couldn't care less about.

Again, if a woman is interested, she will be looking out for your text/call. Hell, she may even pick up the phone herself and call you.

If I called a broad. and didn't get a call back that day....it's a wrap. There are exceptions but c'mon. You don't find it weird how interested women always seem to make themselves available for you whereas blaze blaze wishy washy women alway shave some sort of story as to why they didn't call/text back, etc?
pretty much. if I just met her then after one try following up if she ever, EVER doesnt reply then just delete unless its some late night shyt. if its somebody i'm cool with and I really know them (and theres no reason for them to ignore me except maybe theyre in a bad mood or whatever), all is forgiven. Its just not worth looking like a sucker.

1. A girl always has her phone on her. Dont believe that "I didnt see your msg" shyt
2. Who cares if she actually didnt see it. Is she that amazing that you simply cant keep it moving past her?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
pic19.jpg

:dead:

vince.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:what:
You tell nikkas no and end up dead.

I've heard many stories of chicks getting punched, spit on, slapped etc for rejecting a dude.

A chick even got shot in the back.

Y'all nikkas don't understand the word no.

Or y'all try to "change our mind" :beli:

what are you talking about? First off, it seems like these girls arent exactly fearful of any of these men, given that they are trying to make a$$es out of guys for simply complimenting them. Second, how is a polite and respectful rejection worse than ignoring someone, which is rude as hell.

I agree that there are some true psychos out there, but that is not whats fueling this kind of behavior more often than not. A lot of women genuinely enjoy making fools out of men, and the site is evidence of that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
pretty much. if I just met her then after one try following up if she ever, EVER doesnt reply then just delete unless its some late night shyt. if its somebody i'm cool with and I really know them (and theres no reason for them to ignore me except maybe theyre in a bad mood or whatever), all is forgiven. Its just not worth looking like a sucker.

1. A girl always has her phone on her. Dont believe that "I didnt see your msg" shyt
2. Who cares if she actually didnt see it. Is she that amazing that you simply cant keep it moving past her?

I have a 3 consecutive ignored txts rule (just to cover for that "oh i didnt get it" or "forgot to respond").
I'll text a hoe-:pachaha:
no response-:shaq2:
days later text again-:ld:
No response-:beli:
Days later text again-:damn:
No response....:birdman:...to the bushes she goes :pacspit:

EDIT: I think nikkas getting the wrong impression of what Im saying here. This for someone who I have already established a "texting" relationship with. If its the first time Im EVER txting her then its one and done.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
what are you talking about? First off, it seems like these girls arent exactly fearful of any of these men, given that they are trying to make a$$es out of guys for simply complimenting them. Second, how is a polite and respectful rejection worse than ignoring someone, which is rude as hell.

I agree that there are some true psychos out there, but that is not whats fueling this kind of behavior more often than not. A lot of women genuinely enjoy making fools out of men, and the site is evidence of that.

Some girls do fuel it and enjoy it. But I don't see how a dude will text "hi, what u doing" everyday for 3months, with no response:why: U serious? Move on my nikka.

That's why it looks thirsty. Continuously hitting someone up with no reply.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I have a 3 consecutive ignored txts rule (just to cover for that "oh i didnt get it" or "forgot to respond").
I'll text a hoe-:pachaha:
no response-:shaq2:
days later text again-:ld:
No response-:beli:
Days later text again-:damn:
No response....:birdman:...to the bushes she goes :pacspit:

If a broad doesn't text you back the first time never text her again.

That's the first rule of the text game son:upsetfavre:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
y'all nigggas really believe this hoe??? what nigggas y'all know ask a chick they never spoke to face to face to come over and she respond with just "it's 1 am"??? :childplease: he been in her crib nd her cooch before.

you rite

there's more to these stories, brehs.. take it from a vet thats been out cheah and played these games before

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If a broad doesn't text you back the first time never text her again.

That's the first rule of the text game son:upsetfavre:

I thought the 3 in a row rule would give her some leeway in case she "didnt get the text" or "was bust when I initially txted and forgot to respond"

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I thought the 3 in a row rule would give her some leeway in case she "didnt get the text" or "was bust when I initially txted and forgot to respond"

Hoes always have their phones on them. shyt is the most important thing to most of them.

She saw the text bray. Don't believe a word of it.