ll cool jays wife

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for her bein down for a nikka n shyt but if i was a fitness buff like LL and mah wife was lookin :flabbynsick:....i'd dont think i could totally accept dat shyt unless she had like a spinal injury dat prevented her from hittin da gym. :ld:

Breaking up your family because your wife got fat. Its so demonic.

*why did your parents split up*

*my mother gained weight after having us so my father left her*

What a demonic husband you plan on being.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breaking up your family because your wife got fat. Its so demonic.

*why did your parents split up*

*my mother gained weight after having us so my father left her*

What a demonic husband you plan on being.

:aicmon:

nikka get da fukk own wit dat wackass demonic bullshyt. It's about as :flabbynsick: as LL's wife.

Nobody said anything about leavin da bish. Look at my post again n actually fukkin read it. I said if i'm keepin myself in top physical shape and trynna live a healthy lifestyle, why would i just accept dat my spouse is on some opposite shyt? I'd want her to keep healthy n maintain some sort of exercise regiment too. I don't expect her to be on some 24/7 P90x type shyt but at least TRY.

And you mufukkas really trynna act like if your wife ballooned da fukk up n got sloppy as shyt you'd just sit dere n be coo wit it. FOH :heh:

Daps
Im not feeding you shyt. Im telling you my opinion which is something you've heard from countless other people you've probably had the same discussions with. You dont have to convince me bruh. If you think you can be a happy old flabby n sick man and still bag a variety of young women without tricking so be it. Im just giving you the alternative perspective that you may just be having a pipe dream because there is an underabundance of the type of men you describe in real life. :manny: Move to Africa or some east asian country.

I'm talking about canned responses with regard relying on some young bird (who I said I ain't building a life with) taking care of my medical bills....pretty sure that makes me :old: at that point and beyond just :flabbynsick:

And I'm not sure when this all became about really young chicks, so I should clarify. My first response was about LL in particular and the fact that many a young women would be lined up to smash. And although I presume he loves his wife, and she may hold him down, be a great mother and all that, he has to (as a term of that marriage) resist those women....all while she let's herself go, cuz she's comfortable :shaq2:

For me personally, it would be about any woman who's not my wife. I'm not expecting to routinely bag 20 year olds when I'm 70....but when I'm 50 catching the eye of 35 year olds, why shouldn't I be able to partake in a recreational activity on the side? :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For me personally, it would be about any woman who's not my wife. I'm not expecting to routinely bag 20 year olds when I'm 70....but when I'm 50 catching the eye of 35 year olds, why shouldn't I be able to partake in a recreational activity on the side? :yeshrug:
Outside of that being demonic, thats between you and your wife. We dont live in a woulda coulda shoulda world. Im sure you can find a chick whos ok with you sleeping with women on the side. Not sure if thats who you want raising your children but hey, its your world.

Daps
Outside of that being demonic, thats between you and your wife. We dont live in a woulda coulda shoulda world. Im sure you can find a chick whos ok with you sleeping with women on the side. Not sure if thats who you want raising your children but hey, its your world.

Plenty of great moms and matriarchs put up with now...as they "know" but don't really know it's going on....I'm just all about putting all my chips on the table.

YBE

Banned
Daps
emmy-awards-ll-cool-j-wife-simone.jpg

:flabbynsick:

:mindblown:

shes probably a good mother unlike thickum but still

I guess what they say is true....you do end up looking like your spouse :scusthov:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Looks are a fleeting attribute. The woman is nearing her 50's and u still expect her to look like a woman in her prime?

Ones character rarely ever fleets and changes. Looks however...it comes and goes. Cherish a woman's heart and spirit, not their looks.

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. She's a Down azz chick. I saw LL cool J's episode of driven or behind the music (one of those type of autobiographies) and they were sayin that they been together since the 90s. And that LL used to be fuccin all kinds of hoes and the wife knew about it. It caused problems, but ol girl stayed by his side:manny: She knows her position and she plays it well. Although I still feel that she should hit that treadmill a few times a week

yep.

how she gonna live in the house with LL, who prolly goes to the gym 5 times a week, eats chicken breast and asparagus...drinks whey...etc...:jawalrus:

and not be in shape? :childplease:

some women bruh...smh

she looks like she hasnt worked out in years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks are a fleeting attribute. The woman is nearing her 50's and u still expect her to look like a woman in her prime?

Ones character rarely ever fleets and changes. Looks however...it comes and goes. Cherish a woman's heart and spirit, not their looks.

so is LL...thats no excuse...not saying she should be a super model...but that chicks gut is as big as her ass

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so is LL...thats no excuse...not saying she should be a super model...but that chicks gut is as big as her ass

Exactly. LL is in shape, why can't she be in shape. She has access to every single available resourse to be in shape. U know damn well she has the money/ connections to get hollywoods best personal trainers,nutritionists,plastic surgeons,gyms,yoga, etc but she's flat out lazy,complacent and has given up on herslf. I ain't mad if LL is out waxin new azz daily. You can't be mad at the kid:manny: