ll cool jays wife

Daps
Well life is a gamble. Good luck. The odds arent in your favor but that never stopped anyone from betting the farm.

Ya it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to find someone willing to separate sex from marriage (cuz I think marriage makes a ton of sense from a familial point of view), but ah well....I ain't tryna get Tiger'd

I find it funny that niccas are acting like I'm saying something crazy...like the a large number of married men ain't cheating out chea :heh:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rapper LL Cool J nabs intruder at Los Angeles home - San Jose Mercury News

"Early police information said the man received minor bruises. However, the Los Angeles Times (lat.ms/OS63xL) cited police sources it did not identify as saying the suspect received a broken nose and jaw in a "knock-down, drag-out" fight."

After seeing the picture of his wife, I think she's the one really putting in the work.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ya it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to find someone willing to separate sex from marriage (cuz I think marriage makes a ton of sense from a familial point of view), but ah well....I ain't tryna get Tiger'd

I find it funny that niccas are acting like I'm saying something crazy...like the a large number of married men ain't cheating out chea :heh:

Not crazy, just young minded. If stone cold pimps end up squared up and married as they become :flabbynsick: i think it says something about the life of sex and unattachment in your mature years. You're young briefly and old for a long ass time bruh.

Daps
Not crazy, just young minded. If stone cold pimps end up squared up and married as they become :flabbynsick: i think it says something about the life of sex and unattachment in your mature years. You're young briefly and old for a long ass time bruh.

Old niccas don't cheat? :wtb:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
emmy-awards-ll-cool-j-wife-simone.jpg

:flabbynsick:

:mindblown:

shes probably a good mother unlike thickum but still

U know the old sayin that once a couple starts to look like eachother after bein together for hella long:ehh:

Daps
Thats irrelevant. A good woman provides a lot more then sex. When you're old ass is having medical problems whos going to take care of you. Some young bird? :russ: Think beyond ya dikk bruh.

No it's not irrelevant to the point I made:beli:

I already said, marriage makes a ton of sense from a familial stand of point. I'm just in favor of detaching the monogamy component.

It's like your feeding me canned responses without even trying to understand my position. :snoop:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm all for her bein down for a nikka n shyt but if i was a fitness buff like LL and mah wife was lookin :flabbynsick:....i'd dont think i could totally accept dat shyt unless she had like a spinal injury dat prevented her from hittin da gym. :ld:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No it's not irrelevant to the point I made:beli:

I already said, marriage makes a ton of sense from a familial stand of point. I'm just in favor of detaching the monogamy component.

It's like your feeding me canned responses without even trying to understand my position. :snoop:

Im not feeding you shyt. Im telling you my opinion which is something you've heard from countless other people you've probably had the same discussions with. You dont have to convince me bruh. If you think you can be a happy old flabby n sick man and still bag a variety of young women without tricking so be it. Im just giving you the alternative perspective that you may just be having a pipe dream because there is an underabundance of the type of men you describe in real life. :manny: Move to Africa or some east asian country.

Oye

Random
Daps
Im not feeding you shyt. Im telling you my opinion which is something you've heard from countless other people you've probably had the same discussions with. You dont have to convince me bruh. If you think you can be a happy old flabby n sick man and still bag a variety of young women without tricking so be it. Im just giving you the alternative perspective that you may just be having a pipe dream because there is an underabundance of the type of men you describe in real life. :manny: Move to Africa or some east asian country.

He had a point until he said he won't be trickin, very few attractive 20 something women will mess with some old dude if he's not spending cash.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He had a point until he said he won't be trickin, very few attractive 20 something women will mess with some old dude if he's not spending cash.

Hes hoping he can find one with daddy issues. You may want to find a chick who as the victim of abuse. Its so demonic. :whew: