ll cool jays wife

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I personally think the goat hollywood wife is Kate Beckinsale:yeshrug:

The same Kate beckinsale who left her long time bf of 8 years michael sheen with whoom she has a kid with for the married director of underworld?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why I cant see myself ever marrying, even if it's someone I truly love.....unless the prenup explicitly allows for infidelity.

LL probably gets offered prime young dime p*ssy everyday. It's hard enough turning away other dimes when you got a dime at home, but when ya girl says "fukk it" and let's her body slide :snoop:

:comeon:p*ssy ain't everything, breh...grown men require more from a woman than just a wet hole.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He'll settle down once he hits :flabbynsick: status. They all do.

More than likely but its like the twilight zone or the way we are conditioned to always want more in America. Like wanting to get a good education to get a good job, then getting the good job but needing the house with the 2 car garage, now getting the house but needing the 2 cars, getting the 2 cars now needing the promotion, getting the promotion now needing the beach/lake house...etc nothing is ever good enough. Just strikes me as an incredibly tragic way to live life. Like your thirst for life is unquenchable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I cant see myself ever marrying, even if it's someone I truly love.....unless the prenup explicitly allows for infidelity.

LL probably gets offered prime young dime p*ssy everyday. It's hard enough turning away other dimes when you got a dime at home, but when ya girl says "fukk it" and let's her body slide :snoop:

:heh:

you really think ll isn't fukking that prime young dime p*ssy?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
More than likely but its like the twilight zone or the way we are conditioned to always want more in America. Like wanting to get a good education to get a good job, then getting the good job but needing the house with the 2 car garage, now getting the house but needing the 2 cars, getting the 2 cars now needing the promotion, getting the promotion now needing the beach/lake house...etc nothing is ever good enough. Just strikes me as an incredibly tragic way to live life. Like your thirst for life is unquenchable.

Well i guess you have to learn to be content or live to keep up. shyt gets hard when you cant maintain everything and go from a nice house to a 1 bedroom in the semi slums.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The same Kate beckinsale who left her long time bf of 8 years michael sheen with whoom she has a kid with for the married director of underworld?

damn

kate_beckinsale_and_michael_sheen.jpg

kate-beckinsale-len-wiseman.jpg