ll cool jays wife

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah, it'll be once I hit :old:....a lot young, dumb, tenders will still fukk wit :flabbynsick: men.

Yea, as long as you demote yourself to trick. That gets old because you know in your heart these birds dont really like you and ultimately a mans ego needs to truely be wanted loved and appreciated which is why so many men marry ugly girls. :whew:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yep

Men realize once you get older there is much more than looks.

While cats are wifing the Evelyn lozados and Kim kardashians. ll cool
J has been married for 17 years

Exactly, character is more important than looks. I would rather have a decent looking wife who I know will take care of my business properly when i'm busy than some troublemaking model who thinks im supposed come home and eat microwave dinners.

Daps
:comeon:p*ssy ain't everything, breh...grown men require more from a woman than just a wet hole.

Of course p*ssy ain't everything when we're talking bout the woman who's raising your kids and is the matriarch of your household....

....but outside of her, there's not much more beyond p*ssy. :lolbron:

:heh:

you really think ll isn't fukking that prime young dime p*ssy?

Oh, of course he is....but he's running that risk... (wish I had a :tiger: smiley right about now)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
damn

kate_beckinsale_and_michael_sheen.jpg

kate-beckinsale-len-wiseman.jpg

Damn what a sucker. Im sure he appreciated the good times while they lasted. If only he knew brazillian jiujitsu. He could have kept his bytch.

Daps
Yea, as long as you demote yourself to trick. That gets old because you know in your heart these birds dont really like you and ultimately a mans ego needs to truely be wanted loved and appreciated which is why so many men marry ugly girls. :whew:

It depends on how you define "trick"....there's a lot of young dumb chicks who fukk wit older dudes cuz they wanna act older or wanna get back at daddy. Don't have to be a sugar daddy. Paying for dates would pretty much be the extent.

And I'd be on to the next one before it could ever get old..I ain't tryna build a life with these broads. :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It depends on how you define "trick"....there's a lot of young dumb chicks who fukk wit older dudes cuz they wanna act older or wanna get back at daddy. Don't have to be a sugar daddy. Paying for dates would pretty much be the extent.

And I'd be on to the next one before it could ever get old..I ain't tryna build a life with these broads. :heh:

I live in los angeles, a city of dimes and i dont see these dynamics much at all. Most times these women are using these men for money and getting their backs blown out by men their own age. If sharing and tricking is what you call a winning future, i see sadness in the coming decades for you. Its so demonic.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
More than likely but its like the twilight zone or the way we are conditioned to always want more in America. Like wanting to get a good education to get a good job, then getting the good job but needing the house with the 2 car garage, now getting the house but needing the 2 cars, getting the 2 cars now needing the promotion, getting the promotion now needing the beach/lake house...etc nothing is ever good enough. Just strikes me as an incredibly tragic way to live life. Like your thirst for life is unquenchable.
I feel this :sadbron:

Daps
I live in los angeles, a city of dimes and i dont see these dynamics much at all. Most times these women are using these men for money and getting their backs blown out by men their own age. If sharing and tricking is what you call a winning future, i see sadness in the coming decades for you. Its so demonic.

So because you don't see it, it can't be? :heh:

Seen countless dumb birds in college proud of their relationship with dudes their daddy's age cuz they're more "mature" and "got their shyt together" etc

Already said I'm not bout that tricking life, so don't know why you keep going there wit it...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So because you don't see it, it can't be? :heh:

Seen countless dumb birds in college proud of their relationship with dudes their daddy's age cuz they're more "mature" and "got their shyt together" etc

Already said I'm not bout that tricking life, so don't know why you keep going there wit it...

Well life is a gamble. Good luck. The odds arent in your favor but that never stopped anyone from betting the farm.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Looks are a fleeting attribute. The woman is nearing her 50's and u still expect her to look like a woman in her prime?

Ones character rarely ever fleets and changes. Looks however...it comes and goes. Cherish a woman's heart and spirit, not their looks.

Let these Coli nikkas tell it, a chick that has shown loyalty and a good spirit time and again can just flip the script and become a vindictive bytch out to ruin her man because that's just what women do.

LL's wife is the type of woman you marry. Your wife probably won't put up with all the cheating though :steviej: