LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Am I the only one who went straight to the Nas song? I have been wanting a LL/Nas collab for YEARS, and today, it finally happened!!!!!! :ohlawd:

Crazy how this collab is just now happening, being that they are both GOATS from the same borough and never had beef. Song will have to grow on me as I feel a little underwhelmed from rappers of this caliber.

I loved this Nas line though....

I got on the train, last stop on the F and E
Jamaica bound, hopped in a dollar van to Farmers
Just to see the God they called Todd lives :wow:

I love when a rapper mentions something I actually did :pachaha: but I didn't do it to see where LL lives though :whoa:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Was discussing the album with an Uber driver earlier, he said he wasn’t feeling it but I told him I’m just elated to go from playing walking with a panther in my teddy ruxpin to this.

OG’s have been wrecking shyt this year.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This def feels like a Dilla era influenced Q-Tip vibe on some songs. My hope is Nas drops Primo and Tip does an album with Nas.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm very serious... Common is not touching LL..ok what song does LL not sound natural?? Oh you meant super natural cause that how that nikka sounds on this album.. Com was dope but there is no song where I'm like let me rewind that shyt cause what did this nikka just say .I did that multiple times for LL

What verse did you rewind? I think it’s obvious the Coli applies different standards to golden age rappers, lyrically it was alright, that’s all.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
L.L. closed out with lesser known rappers TO ME (I don't know every rapper). Similiar to how he did songs wi5h Foxy, Canibus, etc.