LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
LL delivery is timeless

Like seriously its super impressive he hasn’t lost a step.

Nas, LL, KRS, Common, Killer Mike, Black Thought and a plethora of elder statesmen are really putting these newer generation of so called rappers to shame. LL sounds crisp, hungry, and just plain ole GOOD on every single song thats been released so far from this album. Q-Tip’s production is fukking AMAZING. I mean I seriously cannot believe my ears LL sounds even better than he did on his last album which was ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Like seriously its super impressive he hasn’t lost a step.

Nas, LL, KRS, Common, Killer Mike, Black Thought and a plethora of elder statesmen are really putting these newer generation of so called rappers to shame. LL sounds crisp, hungry, and just plain ole GOOD on every single song thats been released so far from this album. Q-Tip’s production is fukking AMAZING. I mean I seriously cannot believe my ears LL sounds even better than he did on his last album which was ELEVEN YEARS AGO.
I'm 45 yrs old. I love seein' these OGs show out. The shyt renews my faith in hip hop. The emcees you named are not tryna fit in with today's rappers, yet they STILL have legions of loyal fans

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Believe it or not, nah lol

No goofy beat switch or anything. Straight up and down, a Tip beat.

Just looked at the credits, it was an em q tip co production, you know what it means right ? :mjpls:

Em's unability to rhyme other black sample base music like jazz or soul is to be studied. It's no coincidence he never spat on dj premier's joint

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Maybe my ears are shot, but how is this version different from the leak? LL sounds great, but Eminem on Death of Slim Shady >>>>>> the Eminem we get on this song.

I would have much rather heard them rap over the original "Murdergram" beat. Hopefully, it's the only skip on the album.