LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This song might win a Grammy for best rap collaboration

This is flames

There is no Best Rap Collaboration category and they took away the Best Rap Performance By A Duo or Group category a few years ago.

The album will be coming out too late to qualify for this year’s Best Rap Album category but with any luck and justice it’ll receive a nom in 2026. This is shaping up to be an incredible come back effort.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm 45 yrs old. I love seein' these OGs show out. The shyt renews my faith in hip hop. The emcees you named are not tryna fit in with today's rappers, yet they STILL have legions of loyal fans

I think every single one of them looked with disgust at what was coming out and realized they needed to make music again and boy does it feel great

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Maybe my ears are shot, but how is this version different from the leak? LL sounds great, but Eminem on Death of Slim Shady >>>>>> the Eminem we get on this song.

I would have much rather heard them rap over the original "Murdergram" beat. Hopefully, it's the only skip on the album.

Agree. Em ruined this song completely. Would've been waaay better if he toned it down like he did on Death of Slim Shady.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Agree. Em ruined this song completely. Would've been waaay better if he toned it down like he did on Death of Slim Shady.

Whats ruining em's feat is because of him everybody feel compelled to rap fast to adapt to his rap style. If it was the wake up show Eminem type of Mc, the songs would be way more interesting