LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh im bumping that album right now. Com/Pete, Premo/Nas, LL/Tip....im sure im missing some more

old heads winning :wow:

See that’s the thing the older goats are the ones that still make the East Coast shine.

Fabolous
LL Cool J
Jada Kiss
Nas
Jay
Busta

Most of the East Coast Older OGs are all still relevent more than the other OG of other coasts. LL been doing this shyt for 40 years it’s wild to me that most people don’t consider him in they top 5 or 10. I see why Em says he’s his favourite rapper.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just throwing it out there because this is the second joint I heard and took away the same thing….is Esco writing this man’s raps now or I’m buggin? It can’t be just me who hears it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don’t know if this has been addressed but it sounds like he’s reading lyrics that someone wrote for him
it sounds like he freestyled and they sewed together all the good parts. my brother works with an artist like that

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not expect that kind of heat, wow. LL rhyming like this at 56 is really :mindblown:.

And Q-Tip is continuing to restore the feeling with the production. I hope others reach out to him on the strength of the LL work. Damn what a time to be alive with legacy acts putting out this kind of heat in 2024.