LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When LL Cool J is in better physical health than Chief Keef you shouldn't be talking :dead:

y'all young nikkaz the flabbiest "next" generation we ever had #FACTS

effeminate and all too...

I don't think old heads worried about your respect, young nikkaz fukked around and threw themselves in the bushes :pachaha:

"molly, percocet, lean" :stylin:

REAL MUTHAPHUKIN TALK!!!!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
When LL Cool J is in better physical health than Chief Keef you shouldn't be talking :dead:

y'all young nikkaz the flabbiest "next" generation we ever had #FACTS

effeminate and all too...

I don't think old heads worried about your respect, young nikkaz fukked around and threw themselves in the bushes :pachaha:

"molly, percocet, lean" :stylin:

Good amount of facts here. I'm still amazed out how 35+ year old rappers can still put at quality stuff and carry themselves as a big deal, while these younger dudes are basically becoming washed at 22. It's like the super fine girl that peaks a 18 and come 23 the broad is DONE :laff:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you remember his last song he was going to put out because Hip Hop wasn't up to par? Not even being a dikk because he's done this before....

His swords are not sharp. In fact, no one wants to hear him swing a new sword. Would ruin his legacy like when he decided to battle rap as a shark.....

He just needs an executive producer. He has the gift, but he's an egomaniac so if you let him do what he wants he's probably going to be happy with the end result. He's had really corny tunes in every era. Cipha Sounds say he has archives of terrible records he will never put out. He has a bunch of songs that would be good if he didn't blatantly do something weird to ruin them.

This song was 1995 and his lyrics were extra flabby & sick. He needed someone to tell him to use a different delivery or something. Or ditch the theme of the lyrics entirely. He could have just spit bars on this song and still kept this hook. So it's not about LL's age, he's always taken risks with different styles, he's always had a quality control problem.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He just needs an executive producer. He has the gift, but he's an egomaniac so if you let him do what he wants he's probably going to be happy with the end result. He's had really corny tunes in every era. Cipha Sounds say he has archives of terrible records he will never put out. He has a bunch of songs that would be good if he didn't blatantly do something weird to ruin them.

This song was 1995 and his lyrics were extra flabby & sick. He needed someone to tell him to use a different delivery or something. Or ditch the theme of the lyrics entirely. He could have just spit bars on this song and still kept this hook. So it's not about LL's age, he's always taken risks with different styles, he's always had a quality control problem.

NY mentality and all those were dope.
Not getting that you are saying as he was the defjam flagship and always had to sacrifice something being the flagship. Whether it was convincability, direction, Content. Etc.

Art Barr