LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Who the fukk is that?

*edit Spelling
sephiroth

Last boss of the game, and for the record every nikka i know was playing ff7. Im from baltimore city. My older brother's friends was playing the game fam had me play the shyt.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Plus the remake will be lit

giphy.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
*edit Spelling
sephiroth

Last boss of the game, and for the record every nikka i know was playing ff7. Im from baltimore city. My older brother's friends was playing the game fam had me play the shyt.
:hhh: I'm from New Orleans. Nobody was playing that cornball shyt.

How old are u? Cause maybe It was before my time. But I never met anybody who played FF games that wasn't a total cornball. I'm 26

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: I'm from New Orleans. Nobody was playing that cornball shyt.

How old are u? Cause maybe It was before my time. But I never met anybody who played FF games that wasn't a total cornball. I'm 26

nikka if you are concerned about cornball shyt in middle school cool. I was playing sports and video games just being a kid

FF7 was so hyped in 1997 even nikkas who didnt game played the shyt. Playstation was a hit tekken , final fantasy 7 , crash bandicoot the whole hood was talking about tekken heavy...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

nikka if you are concerned about cornball shyt in middle school cool. I was playing sports and video games just being a kid
:yeshrug: Everybody grow up at different paces. I wasn't a kid in middle school. We grew up in different worlds, I had to worry about being prepared and ready if a nikka tried to rob me in middle. Or if I got caught by some nikkaz from another wtf I was gonna do.

But regardless FF games we're all cornball shyt, turn based rpg has always been lame to me

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Everybody grow up at different paces. I wasn't a kid in middle school. We grew up in different worlds, I had to worry about being prepared and ready if a nikka tried to rob me in middle. Or if I got caught by some nikkaz from another wtf I was gonna do.

But regardless FF games we're all cornball shyt, turn based rpg has always been lame to me
In middle school my moms just started to get money so we moved out the hood and that was my first system and chance to play sports. And around the time i finally got a chance to be a kid. Yo i feel you elementry school was horrible for me hold this rep + dap...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody has spit as advanced a rhyme on a technical level on a lead commercial single in the history of rap.

Go listen again.
That rhyme is advanced as they come on headsprung.
Which is on a very difficult break that allows no loss of technical aptitude.

Art Barr
Maybe so I just think the song is wack

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rap isn't trash now. Why do y'all nikkaz continue to spew this bullshyt:mindblown:

Mainstream/radio wise, it's very trash, but it doesn't take much effort to find what you think may be good. Youtube and soundcloud aren't that hard to sift through :manny: