LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:hhh: I'm from New Orleans. Nobody was playing that cornball shyt.

How old are u? Cause maybe It was before my time. But I never met anybody who played FF games that wasn't a total cornball. I'm 26

:dead::dead:I'm two months from 30 and FF was a video game staple then. I didn't play that much myself, but that shyt was everywhere. You said that like you were 43 :mjlol::mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
In middle school my moms just started to get money so we moved out the hood and that was my first system and chance to play sports. And around the time i finally got a chance to be a kid. Yo i feel you elementry school was horrible for me hold this rep + dap...
Yea I was just fukking wit u bro. I really do hate turn based games tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not a bad comparison.

Sports, much like Hip Hop, is a young mans game.

Rapping, much like basketball, is very much about timing and practice.

LL hasn't played the game in years. The game has changed underneath him.

You can get Headsprung in the dive bar if you want though breh...

There is no age in rap.
Emcee'n is a technical based cultural art form.
As long as an emcee keeps a sword sharp for real.
A more skilled emcee will always be more skilled emcee, period.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mainstream/radio wise, it's very trash, but it doesn't take much effort to find what you think may be good. Youtube and soundcloud aren't that hard to sift through :manny:

Okay well what are these selection we need to place in the search wizard to find this great rap...
You nikkaz always flodgin on and saying exist cause it does not.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe so I just think the song is wack

It has ll's commercial old school way of thought flaghsip neutered artist quality that the whole industry adopted.
Past that, you will never hear an artist in this Gen spit that well, that technically advanced and with the best vocal tonality not named rakim.

Art Barr

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yea I was just fukking wit u bro. I really do hate turn based games tho

The new one is a full on action game final fantasy 15 im just saying if the price drop u might was to try it on some bored shyt....
tumblr_obpgye7wZZ1utuoauo1_500.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
like that's going to make his lyrics any better :mjlol:

dre can't even produce his own album what makes you think he is coming out of retirement for a flabby cool James :russ:

You kids don't know shyt, that's why your generation is bytch fakkit :pacspit:

In early 2016, Hip-Hop Heads were teased with a vicious LL Cool J freestyle over top of some fresh Dr. Dre production. Two of Hip-Hop’s 32-plus-year professional veterans, James Todd Smith and Andre Young have been rumored to be up to something together. L’s DJ and collaborator, Z-Trip, just spilled some beans on what he heard.

“It’s fukking dope man! It’s dope,” the Phoenix, Arizona native DJ told HipHopDX in an interview published today (January 23). “[LL Cool J] played me like five or six things and he’s like ‘Man, we got eight or nine other things.’ I think what they do is they just sit down and bang out however many tracks they make and at the end of that whole process they’ll probably gonna figure out which ones are the best ones.”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its kinda sad how he gets disrespected when even late in his career he could drop some interesting stuff now and then

That kay slay tape he made when he was contemplating having 50 produce his next album and was mad at Jay was interesting I think?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In early 2016, Hip-Hop Heads were teased with a vicious LL Cool J freestyle over top of some fresh Dr. Dre production. Two of Hip-Hop’s 32-plus-year professional veterans, James Todd Smith and Andre Young have been rumored to be up to something together. L’s DJ and collaborator, Z-Trip, just spilled some beans on what he heard.

“It’s fukking dope man! It’s dope,” the Phoenix, Arizona native DJ told HipHopDX in an interview published today (January 23). “[LL Cool J] played me like five or six things and he’s like ‘Man, we got eight or nine other things.’ I think what they do is they just sit down and bang out however many tracks they make and at the end of that whole process they’ll probably gonna figure out which ones are the best ones.”
I'm 29 breh, I love LL and I grew up on him, but nobody wants to hear that nikka in 2017, idc if he had production from premo.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

That shyt will never drop.

Art Barr