MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a cute bytch under that flab

lizzo-560x600.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Buried in all of the past and resurgent COVID talk is that since fatties are susceptible to severe disease they need to be pursuing healthier lifestyles. This is a public health crisis yet the term "fatshaming" still exists.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Buried in all of the past and resurgent COVID talk is that since fatties are susceptible to severe disease they need to be pursuing healthier lifestyles. This is a public health crisis yet the term "fatshaming" still exists.
Most of the people saying it aren’t concerned about her or other fat people’s health risks though. Covid or otherwise. Just contributing their personal distaste for fatness. :ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Most of the people saying it aren’t concerned about her or other fat people’s health risks though. Covid or otherwise. Just contributing their personal distaste for fatness. :ld:

I mean addressing obesity in general and no longer shying away from the fact it isn't healthy. Even the media has been tip toeing around that lately. Obesity leads to many issues and those issues can be taken advantage of by viruses and other diseases. This pandemic could have been used to promote healthier lifestyle and diets instead of back and forth political ramblings.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is all for show , if she watches what she eats and gets a trainer she would be slim like Adel or just get the damn bypass surgery

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Fat kids used to make fun of me when I was a skinny nikka growing up, so I have little love for them. :mjcry:

I hope she's taking this workout thing seriously though and not just doing it for the clout. :francis: