⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh yes white women love Black women they don’t view as “competition,” wrt to physical and standards of beauty-with yasss girling and “you go.” The loudness and sass while being large are familiar tropes.

I don’t think Lizzo is a mammy, but I have seen her be over the top and attention-seeking. Can’t say if that’s her true personality or promo. Edit: I never saw that picture of watermelon and kool-aid, wow I see what you mean. Def mammyish.
Yeah I don’t think many blk artist start out like this. But the industry who wants to paint comfortable narratives about blacks to majority whites audiences push our artists into these fukked up roles. To me Kanye is one of the most talented artists around and look what the industry did there.

I hate it when talent gets caught up in the nonsense.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikka, you're the one Juelzing here. Mesomorphic frame :mjlol: FOH. You are 25% body fat - you're fat doggie.

That's f*cking normal for my age range. :mjlol:

. Then you have like 40% of your weight being your skeleton, organs, water, etc. That means that only 35% of your weight is muscle. You have almost as much fat as you do muscle.:mjlol: And you're proud of that?

I really don't give a damn.
ExDOlHg.png

My shirt size is large, and I wear a 38 x 30 in jeans. If that's "fat" to you, you've got issues you need to work through.
jtSN7ZQ.png

Your nipples probably get sore after a big meal.

That sounds like a personal experience; I ain't never heard of no sh*t like that.:dame:

Edit: just for some visual aid for everyone in this thread. The picture on the left is what 5'8 and 215 at 25% bodyfat looks like. This is what this nikka is calling a "mesomorphic frame" :russ:

Dude in the pic is 22.
bu6VlrE.png

If I looked like that at age 22, you'd have a point. :jawalrus:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
That's f*cking normal for my age range. :mjlol:

I really don't give a damn.
ExDOlHg.png

My shirt size is large, and I wear a 38 x 30 in jeans. If that's "fat" to you, you've got issues you need to work through.
jtSN7ZQ.png

That sounds like a personal experience; I ain't never heard of no sh*t like that.:dame:

Dude in the pic is 22.
bu6VlrE.png

If I looked like that at age 22, you'd have a point. :jawalrus:
My dude, you're 5'8 with a fukking 38 waist and you think you're not fat? I don't care what age yo...you know what breh - whatever. You want to be in denial about being :flabbynsick: then more power to you - it's your life.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No such thing as “naturally large” when it comes to fat. It’s all calories in vs. calories out. Naturally large just means that you come from a fat family with horrible eating habits that have been ingrained in you since you were a child.
This is a lie. Everything from metabolism, to a body’s set point, to body type, to hormones can make someone naturally overweight. Does that mean some chick who is 5’6” 300lbs is there “naturally”, no - that’s laziness and bad habits, but she may have a natural point of 200 where it’s a battle/lot of effort to not only get below, but maintain. She may have to eat 1300 cals/day for life to maintain 160lbs while someone with different genetics can eat 2000/day and stay at that weight.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Nope, you can still be fat and be active.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.insider.com/bmi-accuracy-signs-youre-not-overweight-2018-11?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjvwqmdtfrpAhVabc0KHUkTC14QFjAKegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1BoKPsWfcM76ZfcrdX4ctK&ampcf=1

Thier is thus idea that fat ppl still have this notion of being lazy. Ppl all sort of labels on you because u dont fit what they think ppl are supposed to look like.

Idk what’s stranger, them acting like this is false or stating their personal opinion on appropriate weight as if someone asked/they’re medical professionals. Who are you though?:mjlol:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
This is a lie. Everything from metabolism, to a body’s set point, to body type, to hormones can make someone naturally overweight. Does that mean some chick who is 5’6” 300lbs is there “naturally”, no - that’s laziness and bad habits, but she may have a natural point of 200 where it’s a battle/lot of effort to not only get below, but maintain. She may have to eat 1300 cals/day for life to maintain 160lbs while someone with different genetics can eat 2000/day and stay at that weight.
Nonsense.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Idk what’s stranger, them acting like this is false or stating their personal opinion on appropriate weight as if someone asked/they’re medical professionals. Who are you though?:mjlol:
All you have done in this thread is state your personal opinion.You provided no facts, only excuses and subjective nonsense. Be as mad and as butthurt as you want but facts are facts. Calories in vs. calories out is all that matters.