Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ive heard some of the most fukked up shyt said about blk ppl come from brown skinn and dark skin ppl. U cant just chalk it up to, well "light skin ppl say fukked up shyt". No dude, its all across the complexion spectrum in our community.
Its based on the individual.

Again, you’re referring to a modern issue (which I agree with you is an issue)

I’m talking about a long ingrained one that Liz benefits from.

Keep it a bean— after you heard her say she hasnt been considered beautiful until she came to America, can you honestly say colorism ain’t fukked us up here in the states???

And to answer your question, I’m in my 30s.

My family (previous generation above me) is legit militant. I don’t play this shyt, for real.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol.

If you're Black in America, you're very likely a mutt. Arguing to what degree is hilarious.

See? This is a low IQ argument that you nikkas have gotten away with for far too long.

You keep throwing out insults like low iq yet your fail to realize america is the o ly country in the world where mulattoes are black

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: And that fakkit Drake stays name dropping her in his rhymes.

:mjlol: @Illuminatos let’s see how you gonna julez your way out of this one you bald dikk riding fakkit.
Drake panders to black women and openly confesses his love for them yet impregnated a hideous strong faced cac. Chris Brown another one who uses the same tactic.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wher
You keep throwing out insults like low iq yet your fail to realize america is the o ly country in the world where mulattoes are black
Where are you getting this information from?

In the UK, Obama is called “African American or Black (American)”. Same in Australia although they also refer to Indians and aborigines as Black too.

In every English speaking country, they don’t make a distinction between mixed folk and “non” mixed folk.

I can provide UK and Australian articles that refer to famous mixed folk as either African American or Black (American).

This is a Coli thing, trust. You might have some cats on Twitter saying this but for the most part in the English speaking world, Black folk are Black folk, regardless of parent heritage.
:manny:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Complaining about the lack of diversity on the Australian team when she's a self hating mulatto, always preaching that "love yourself, big bytch energy" stuff then wanted to fight that coach that called her 300lbs.

It's no coincidence she's been on 14 teams in 15 years - just a fraud through and through, on top of being a piece of shyt.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So... she's Black, then?
I don't subscribe to the stupid ass low IQ notion that mixed Black folk ain't Black. She is a light skinned Black woman :russell:

Her having a white parent isn't irrelevant. That's the problem I have with the "Half" conversation. And shyt like the OP is why.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Her having a white parent isn't irrelevant. That's the problem I have with the "Half" conversation. And shyt like the OP is why.

Actually I hear what you saying.

But because she’s a bird doesn’t mean she speaks for the mixed community and that they deserved to be kicked out the diaspora.

The ones that internalized racism, educate them or fukk em, that’s how I feel. I def see the colorism from them and I’ll fight that with you, arms locked, family.

By the way, that’s who I was talking about in my original post. Y’all nikkas that think you can scare me with a dogpile don’t know nothing about me 😂