Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They been doing their hardest to sweep this under the rug but acted like it was an international incident when that WNBA coach said she weighed 300lbs

Haven’t you heard?

You can shyt on Black people but the moment you clown someone’s weight or other twitter talking point, you’re done for life.

Wild we “protect” shyt we can change and gloss over shytting on things we were born with :wow:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its a difference between having a distant mixxed ancestry and being biracial.

You not wrong but as I was telling old boy, arguing over which degree of Blackness someone holds is a White racist tactic, a holdover from Jim Crow and slavery.

Calling someone with Black ancestry a mutt is disrespectful to me. That’s how White folks referred to us and I don’t let anyone get away with that shyt. This is why I’ll never refer to another Black person as the c word, because I’m good on that type of jive.

As for Liz’s self hate, she’s also been conditioned to be that way considering she’s from Australia where they shyt on aborigines on the daily. I just can’t see how you half Nigerian and shyt on Nigerians without some type of egregious conditioning. Like, that shyt don’t make any kind of sense. :martin:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ayo, I did not shyt on ALL lightskins. I said lightskin women are the bigger perpetrators of colorism, compared to say, dark skinned folk.

Couple things:

1. That wasn't *my* word, I was riffing off ol boy calling mixed folk "mutts". I don't use this kind of terminology because it's dismissive and harmful to us ADOS, as we are ALL mixed to some degree. Which is why I think this point is stupid in the first place. Would you call Halley Berry, Maya Rudolph, and Bob Marely a "mutt"? No, they are BLACK,. If anything you should be taking umbrage with the guy that called her a mutt :manny:

2. I literally condemned Liz in my first post. How tf was that a DEFENSE of her? Saying she's also Black is a defense, now? Lol wtf??? You trying to twist my shyt around. Fukk Liz Cambage, and fukk her racism towards other Black folk, that's my position. I don't play that shyt at all.

3. I am a (VERIFIED) Black American. Apparently I have to point this out.

Bro you not gonna win with him.. plus he's a mod.chill before you get banned.

Just trying to help

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man how old r u?
Ive heard fukked up shyt by light skin and dark skin ppl. Its all based on the individual.

You really trying to make the case colorism is an even fight between light and dark folk? :martin:

I ain’t saying nikkas ain’t getting light skin jokes off, I’m saying historically, folks my complexion or darker have been historically maligned by both people who claimed to be Black and non-Black people

That aint to say light folk aint had their own challenges, just different ones.