Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm curious-- what is this supposed to mean? Are you threatening me? Which rule did I break, disagreeing with CHICAGO?

And I'd love an explanation for how I'm a "shytty" poster. Any evidence for that?

1. YOU RAN IN HERE
AND shytTED ON ALL
LIGHT SKINNED BLACK WOMEN
OVER SOMETHING A HALF WHITE
WOMAN DID...

2. YOU TURNED AROUND
AND CALLED BLACK AMERICANS MUTTS,
ONCE AGAIN IN DEFENSE
OF THIS RACIST HALF WHITE WOMAN.

DONT GET THAT 3RD STRIKE.
:devil:
:evil:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1. YOU RAN IN HERE
AND shytTED ON ALL
LIGHT SKINNED BLACK WOMEN
OVER SOMETHING A HALF WHITE
WOMAN DID...

Ayo, I did not shyt on ALL lightskins. I said lightskin women are the bigger perpetrators of colorism, compared to say, dark skinned folk.

2. YOU TURNED AROUND
AND CALLED BLACK AMERICANS MUTTS,
ONCE AGAIN IN DEFENSE
OF THIS RACIST HALF WHITE WOMAN.

Couple things:

1. That wasn't *my* word, I was riffing off ol boy calling mixed folk "mutts". I don't use this kind of terminology because it's dismissive and harmful to us ADOS, as we are ALL mixed to some degree. Which is why I think this point is stupid in the first place. Would you call Halley Berry, Maya Rudolph, and Bob Marely a "mutt"? No, they are BLACK,. If anything you should be taking umbrage with the guy that called her a mutt :manny:

2. I literally condemned Liz in my first post. How tf was that a DEFENSE of her? Saying she's also Black is a defense, now? Lol wtf??? You trying to twist my shyt around. Fukk Liz Cambage, and fukk her racism towards other Black folk, that's my position. I don't play that shyt at all.

3. I am a (VERIFIED) Black American. Apparently I have to point this out.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayo, I did not shyt on ALL lightskins. I said lightskin women are the bigger perpetrators of colorism, compared to say, dark skinned folk.

Couple things:

1. That wasn't *my* word, I was riffing off ol boy calling mixed folk "mutts". I don't use this kind of terminology because it's dismissive and harmful to us ADOS, as we are ALL mixed to some degree. Which is why I think this point is stupid in the first place. Would you call Halley Berry, Maya Rudolph, and Bob Marely a "mutt"? No, they are BLACK,. If anything you should be taking umbrage with the guy that called her a mutt :manny:

2. I literally condemned Liz in my first post. How tf was that a DEFENSE of her? Saying she's also Black is a defense, now? Lol wtf??? You trying to twist my shyt around. Fukk Liz Cambage, and fukk her racism towards other Black folk, that's my position. I don't play that shyt at all.

3. I am a (VERIFIED) Black American. Apparently I have to point this out.

TREAD LIGHTLY

:devil:
:evil:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok bruh :russ:

In any case, this chick should have been banned from the sport a long time ago. Racist mofos and people who spread this type of rhetoric need to be annexxed from society, real talk.

I've seen the kind of harm this type of behavior causes up close. Got a cousin that got hit with the "monkey" shyt when we were kids (we're all brown skinned complexion in my family). shyt hit me hard when she came home crying bruh. None of us knew what to say to make her feel better... :mjcry: