Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The prosecution didnt give a fukk about Trayvon either

Outside of Closing Arguments, they were terrible. The case was open and shut. He followed Trayvon. He had the Gun, He was the Aggressor and Trayvon had no weapon. Sorry they weren't good and I will never let this Majority White Jury thing go. We heard the Juror tonight talking about "Boy of Color" so we know the mindset.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
B-37 juror believed, everything the attorney said.

juror blames trayvons
says parents hoped itwas not trayvon on the phone
zimmerman was in fear of his life
juror does not believe race...if a person Spanish, white, Asian would have been in Trayvons situation, it would have been the same outcome?
juror felt connected to George because he was nice to the white girl who got her home broken into
she thought it was a good thing, george was a wannabe cop
she says George could be neighborhood watch, if they don't go to far, she thinks George has learned a lesson from the trial

:smh: :snoop:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
One of them bishes prolly pushed all others to the not guilty verdict, it doesn't take much...

Man I'm hearning a few of those juror's husbands are connected to law enforcement or the legal system in the county. shyt is disgusting.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Man I'm hearning a few of those juror's husbands are connected to law enforcement or the legal system in the county. shyt is disgusting.

They prolly hand picked the bishes themselves :heh:. You know from the start, law enforcement was on Georgie's side, husbands yapped and yapped at dinner how much of a thug Tray and them other nikkas were and as CISM runs in the family it was a wrap from the start. shyt is cray :what:
No way georgie would survive a jury from Miami.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They prolly hand picked the bishes themselves :heh:. You know from the start, law enforcement was on Georgie's side, husbands yapped and yapped at dinner how much of a thug Tray and them other nikkas were and as CISM runs in the family it was a wrap from the start. shyt is cray :what:
No way georgie would survive a jury from Miami.

Have you been to Sanford? Nikka wouldn't have survived a REAL jury of his peers. It was set up, I don't see how they couldn't get at least 2-3 black/"people of color" on the jury. If they can get him in court again without it being double jeopardy, he goes to jail for sure.