Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The mics are still hot on the feed, a lady and a dude were just talking about her after everybody left. I could barely hear but it sounded like they were talking shyt about her

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I only have 1 taker. All the people who think this demonic individual is actually going to get off dont really believe that, friend. They just want the attention. They're just nervous and afraid but i believe hes finished.

Well I'm not trolling, I'm not attention-seeking, and I'm not *just* nervous and afraid.

I genuinely think that that stereotypical bytch just lost this case for the Martins. It's fukking over.

All because she couldn't control her own selfish impulses to just calm the fukk down. SELFISH. You just have to act like a lady for a couple of hours out of your life....afterwards you can go back to getting into fights at McDonalds and being fukking ratchet, but for this ONE THING, all that was asked of you was to be on point. She couldn't even do that.

Justice for Trayvon may have to come from some grimy nicca with nothing to lose. Them cac jurors ain't convicting him of anything.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:patrice: I only caught the last ten minutes of that. Her mouth was open the whole time, she looked kind of hungry. Please tell me that her attitude wasn't like that the whole time she was on the stand.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well I'm not trolling, I'm not attention-seeking, and I'm not *just* nervous and afraid.

I genuinely think that that stereotypical bytch just lost this case for the Martins. It's fukking over.

All because she couldn't control her own selfish impulses to just calm the fukk down. SELFISH. You just have to act like a lady for a couple of hours out of your life....afterwards you can go back to getting into fights at McDonalds and being fukking ratchet, but for this ONE THING, all that was asked of you was to be on point. She couldn't even do that.

Justice for Trayvon may have to come from some grimy nicca with nothing to lose. Them cac jurors ain't convicting him of anything.
How does this impact whether or not Zimmerman killed Treyvon in self defense? I think you're losing it right now and have no respect for the intelligence of the jurors.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm not eam watchin dis shyt but goin just off da commentary in dis thread....sounds terrible yo. :wow:

Breh...this bytch portrayed EVERY stereotype of black women. Swear to god...attitude, aggressiveness, impatience, she's fat as hell...just overall looking bitter as hell, snatching papers from people and shyt.

shyt was almost unbearable. We needed an "Awkward Black Girl" type of witness...we got fukking Lil Mama.