Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I'm not eam watchin dis shyt but goin just off da commentary in dis thread....sounds terrible yo. :wow:

It started with creepy as cracker and it was all downhill form there, but she seemed genuine, although not the sharpest tool in the shed, which is an understatement.
That all female jury will empathize, they are mothers, not everyone raises some harvard attending IT gods.:to:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the defense attorney finally got her inability to articulate what she means to work against her.

Fact. The girl never said "What you talkin bout" under oath. She said that in the very 1st interview with Krump (which she said she didn't care about & 'rushed')

But what the Defense made it look like she, is that she said that under oath during the deposition. :snoop:

Fact. What happened at the deposition was that the Defense did ask her about her about what she said during the informal Krump interview.

Fact. Today...the defense attorney got her to use (tricked her) the Krump interview as a basis of an under oath testimony by asking her again if she said that during the deposition (when in reality she was just answering the question posed to her during the depo about the Krump interview). This has now created 2 opposing statements that they can use against her to undermine her credibility.

Ole girl sitting up there totally confused like :mindblown:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breh...this bytch portrayed EVERY stereotype of black women. Swear to god...attitude, aggressiveness, impatience, she's fat as hell...just overall looking bitter as hell, snatching papers from people and shyt.

shyt was almost unbearable. We needed an "Awkward Black Girl" type of witness...we got fukking Lil Mama.

It started with creepy as cracker and it was all downhill form there, but she seemed genuine, although not the sharpest tool in the shed, which is an understatement.
That all female jury will empathize, they are mothers, not everyone raises some harvard attending IT gods.:to:

:snoop: Geezus khrist brehs.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the defense attorney finally got her inability to articulate what she means to work against her.

Fact. The girl never said "What you talkin bout" under oath. She said that in the very 1st interview with Krump (which she said she didn't care about & 'rushed')

But what the Defense made it look like she, is that she said that under oath during the deposition. :snoop:

Fact. What happened at the deposition was that the Defense did ask her about her about what she said during the informal Krump interview.

Fact. Today...the defense attorney got her to use (tricked her) the Krump interview as a basis of an under oath testimony by asking her again if she said that during the deposition (when in reality she was just answering the question posed to her during the depo about the Krump interview). This has now created 2 opposing statements that they can use against her to undermine her credibility.

Ole girl sitting up there totally confused like :mindblown:

I caught that too. and that's why she was getting frustrated like "but I told you I rushed Crump"

it came down to when she said something like "if that's what I said to him, that's what I said to him", when the question they asked was more direct about what actually happened. really she didn't answer the question in the deposition, but they (the defense) wanna kinda infer that she did. to me it sounds like she was equally frustrated and full of attitude in the deposition. the prosecution wanted to read more of the depo, as they kept asking for her whole answer to be read, as well as other parts of the depo (I think). all to add context I imagine. but the judge told them to wait for the re-examination (or whatever it's called when it's their turn again)

we'll see how this all plays out. she's on the hot-seat first thing tomorrow, and then the prosecution will get a chance to set shyt straight

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9yUHjx9.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Breh...this bytch portrayed EVERY stereotype of black women. Swear to god...attitude, aggressiveness, impatience, she's fat as hell...just overall looking bitter as hell, snatching papers from people and shyt.

shyt was almost unbearable. We needed an "Awkward Black Girl" type of witness...we got fukking Lil Mama.

She's not black, she's Haitian :troll:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
She's a good witness only because she seems too dumb to lie. Or atleast too dumb to lie without getting caught.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:laff: YOOOOOO some nikkas in this thread was tryin' hard as HELL to defend that chick and her antics :heh: