Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Now one good thing she said was she brushed off the crump interview. So that says she wasn't influenced by them...

I dont know because I think they are trying to use that to get her impeached.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
bytch just had a break and time to cool off...why is she still up there with a fukking attitude?

fukk me...please don't tell me that this ghetto whore is going to lose this case....:snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bytch just had a break and time to cool off...why is she still up there with a fukking attitude?

fukk me...please don't tell me that this ghetto whore is going to lose this case....:snoop:

Watch your language please. Her boyfriend was recently murdered, friend. Ghetto whore. Seems like you're using the emotions from this case to say whats in your heart, about another matter.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know because I think they are trying to use that to get her impeached.
It might not make a difference at this point, the jury knows she aint quick on her feet, so getting her caught up won't take away from her authenticity.

Even if they get her tossed out, the damage is done.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Watch your language please. Her boyfriend was recently murdered, friend. Ghetto whore. Seems like you're using the emotions from this case to say whats in your heart, about another matter.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

She's fukking frustrating as hell, has terrible body language, had a year to prepare herself and still doesn't seem to know what the fukk is going on.

It's over....because of her incompetence.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's fukking frustrating as hell, has terrible body language, had a year to prepare herself and still doesn't seem to know what the fukk is going on.

It's over....because of her incompetence.

Would you like to wager 15k in coli cash that George Zimmerman goes to prison? I wager 15k that he does.