Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff: YOOOOOO some nikkas in this thread was tryin' hard as HELL to defend that chick and her antics :heh:

She was doing fine in the beginning......but at the end she just lost it......her antics when she first started were nothing compared to how she ended her testimony......that was just horrible to watch.....but I've seen worse.....

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
i never :russ: so hard watching trial videos. some of her answers were just:wow: she saw yesterday what happened to the nice indian lady and came battle ready to court, dressed in black with the matching helmet:patrice: deep down defense attorney was like:lolbron: but still i don't think that she damaged tray's cause.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
19 & in the 11th grade, I see why..

19 and really not ready to function in the real world. she definitely represents the failure of schools, family, the community, and whoever else you want to blame

she learned about the world watching First 48 :to:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

not surprised, this is how fat ratchet black women behave

:manny:

In a February 24 tweet, Jeantel appears to reference Martin’s killing nearly a year earlier. “In church wit friends n im jus think bout last year sunday wow I should have been in church the whole day and night omg made lord be with me.” A following tweet noted that “they black ass laugh bout last year…they ass goin to hell for laugh bout that shyt.”

also not surprised this chick is religious, fits the type.

who was this?

wifey material :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dumb as a box of rocks but at the end of the day.. I don't see how anyone could have gotten anything out of her on the stand other than Zimmerman was following Trayvon.

Follow her timeline. Trayvon went to the store and then he was walking home and this nikka Zimmerman was following him. It starts to rain. Trayvon takes a shortcut to some part of the complex where he could hide out from the rain. Then he realizes Zimmerman is still following him. End of call.

You'd have to be an idiot to not follow that sequence of events despite how dumb she is.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps