Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's very possible they set this shyt up to get a hung jury (5 white jurors, 1 Hispanic) and they just aren't going to retry the case again. Remember, he wasn't going to be tried initially.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

1049.gif

that moment will be the "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" of our generation :wow:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
I think it's very possible they set this shyt up to get a hung jury (5 white jurors, 1 Hispanic) and they just aren't going to retry the case again. Remember, he wasn't going to be tried initially.

:heh:

There is no way they could possibly get away with that in that scenario. Are you serious?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Just gonna sweep it under the rug, huh? :jrs:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
How anybody wit any shred of common sense and critical thinking ability could find dis cat not guilty is beyond me. Dese brauds really sittin up in dat room debatin shyt? :what:

I seriously wanna know da qualifications dat were required in order to be a selected juror for dis case...other than being white of course. :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's because he cherry picks cases where there's a favorable amount of evidence for the prosecution and where the defendants are being represented by public defenders.

He hasn't faced a defense with talent like O'Mara and West.

You ripped that straight from O'Mara's interview with CNN. You are not fooling anyone.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How anybody wit any shred of common sense and critical thinking ability could find dis cat not guilty is beyond me. Dese brauds really sittin up in dat room debatin shyt? :what:

I seriously wanna know da qualifications dat were required in order to be a selected juror for dis case...other than being white of course. :aicmon:

these white women are just being stereotypes right now.....

you cannot make this stuff up...

i wonder how long it would take if it was tanner from idaho that this happened to

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
As someone who has been on a jury let me tell you people in that deliberation room are really on one. Everyone in there thinks they fukkin Johnnie Cochran and shyt. Dudes talk jus to hear themselves talk and act like they are FBI investigative experts, laying out how the shyt supposedly happened. I was in a trial that could have been over in an hour but we deliberated for two days cuz these dumb fukks kept throwing out "well, what if....so and so and so happened" scenarios that were pointless.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
I know you don't want to believe it...but most black people don't have empathy for murdered whites either.

so im right????--:smugbiden:...i thought there would be at least one white person that would correct me but they like: nah you right we really dont care about black people--:pachaha:and:pacspit:and:to:and:yeshrug:...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to post this, with NO disrespect to Trayvon and his family. But remember this episode from Martin when Cole kept them in jury duty eating like a motherfukker LOL...

Gotta smile through the hard times...

Last edited by a moderator: