Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I been ignoring the trial just because I can't deal with it, man. Got cacs at work saying slick shyt, I just gotta hold my tongue and not get emotional. But if this fukking piece of shyt walks...I might have to take a day off brehs. Just sit my ass down and chill out.

This lil nikka was just getting some snacks. That's all. And then some a$$hole starts following him in a car, then on foot. At night, pitch black. I don't even have kids, but I think about what if some cac did this to my lil brother or cousin? Hunt him down like a deer, get into a confrontation, then shoot....

From the little I've heard, it sounds like the prosecution doesn't have too much evidence. Still, I hope that jury decides even if they aren't 100% sure on what happened, Zimmerman shouldn't walk. A kid is dead for defending himself against an a$$hole who chased him at night.
:to:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
prosecution relying on nothing but emotion...

its sad to watch really... since you cannot convict based on emotion.

While Mark O'Mara meticulously went through the state's claims crushing them all, the state has nothung but emotion...

:skip:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
headshot.jpg
4459078076_da25e5f326.jpg
jasmine-rand-main.jpg

Jasmine has a degree in African American Studies. Those eyebrows and lack of covering up indicate demonic activity though.

Judging by the thickness, I'm sure she has a Ph.D :mjpls: