Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Another Indisputable fact is that Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman.

And my theory unlike yours and other Trayvon supporters is based not on emotions, but on the evidence and the eyewitness testimony. When you take the whole thing into account, the only logical conclusion is not guilty but I guess that's for the jury to decide.

Other indisputable facts:

He was in fact beaten.
His head was in fact hit against concrete.
Trayvon did in fact continue the assault even after John Good told him to stop
Trayvon was in fact on top of George Zimmerman.

None of that is speculation.

Someone in that situation can reasonably be in fear of their life and act in lawful self-defense. Self defense has been proven beyond reasonable doubt in my opinion. Anybody who looks at the evidence in its totality MUST come to this conclusion, otherwise you're basing your verdict on emotion, or some assumption.

Really? ... no, really?

Of course Trayvon would not have been sentenced to death had he survived and been charged with assaulting Zimmerman. Of ocurse not. But Zimmerman also has his right to defend himself. That Trayvon just happened to die is a thing apart. You cannot say that because a person who is charged with assault would not be sentenced to death, that a person cannot act in self defense unless it is a guarantee that the suspect will not die. How absurd is that?

WTF are you talking about. It is not an indisputable fact that Treyvon ever hit or slammed Zimmerman's head to the ground. What is indisputable is that there was an altercation between the two. And we have no clue who initiated contact.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/bobkealing/status/355753422106009600[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/JeffreyDeen/status/355754038136025088[/ame]

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She retweeting the thirsty nyggas hollerin at her

Zo H.‏@KingOfAmazin13h
Yo, if I get to look at @JasmineEsquire all day, I'll go to court on some petty charges. She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Retweeted by Jasmine Rand

:dead:

:beli:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
white woman
white woman
white woman
white woman
white woman
possibly white woman

not feeling too confident about this one... :scusthov:

E-6: Described as a young white woman and mother, who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.

:wow: