Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
headshot.jpg
4459078076_da25e5f326.jpg
jasmine-rand-main.jpg

Jasmine has a degree in African American Studies. Those eyebrows and lack of covering up indicate demonic activity though.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Q: if its determined they cant reach a verdict today, and are summoned tomorrow..would they bring everyone to court on a Saturday to announce or does it happen no earlier than Monday if they dont reach a verdict this evening?

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Q: if its determined they cant reach a verdict today, and are summoned tomorrow..would they bring everyone to court on a Saturday to announce or does it happen no earlier than Monday if they dont reach a verdict this evening?

[ame]https://twitter.com/bobkealing/status/355753958754623488[/ame]

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yeah. Talking about "Where are the facts?!" "There's still reasonable doubt".

There will ALWAYS be reasonable doubt in this case, as long as we go by the standard that you can defend your self from "littering" and the absurd idea that you can have self-defense from anything as long as you internally "feel" it.

GZ got the most ideal case possible. He is the hunter and Trayvon is the lion and the lion's story is never told. They don't understand that the whole point here is to show that the story of the hunter can't be trusted.

I would not be surprised to see a not guilty verdict, but its def manslaughter here.

It can go either way, but the law says his "acts" or "circumstances" he created can not be ignored. The defense keep wanting to focus on the tussle on the ground, but that is absolutely ridiculous. Once you are the aggressor, that "act" alone disqualifies you from using deadly force. I'm glad the law is clear on that, and a guilty verdict will make it loud and clear.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Yeah

6 JURORS:

B-29: Described as a Hispanic woman, who works as a nurse treating patients with Alzheimer's. She has seven children and lived in Chicago at the time of the February 2012 shooting. Supposedly she is black and Hispanic.

B-76: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

B-37: Described as a middle-aged white woman, who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford sparked after the delay in Zimmerman's arrest as "rioting."

B-51: Described as a retired white woman from Oviedo, Fla., who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said, "I'm not rigid in my thinking."

E-6: Described as a young white woman and mother, who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.

E-40: Described as a white woman in her 60s, who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.

:mindblown: How the fukk did the prosecutor agree to have her on the jury. Rioting really :mindblown:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: am call it now, the coli is going to go down for the new web site transfer the moment they say

"the jury has reached a decision"

we all gonna be here with the :sadcam: