Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
you pick a fight get that work(supposedly) then you shoot the person and you might only get manslaughter or a slap on the wrist?this case is retarded and nikkas getting 15+ years for drug charges ... the legal system is a joke :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brehs I'm at Seaworld with the Lil one. Missed everything today. Can I get an honest update on how things went?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Brehs I'm at Seaworld with the Lil one. Missed everything today. Can I get an honest update on how things went?

O'Mara did a great job (imo) in putting the thought of 2nd degree murder to the bushes. As far as manslaughter, he did a fair job and got better towards the end discrediting manslaughter.

Guy did a GREAT job of speaking on the common sense points and REALLY brought it from an emotional standpoint.

It's 0% to me no 2nd degree, but a slight edge to the state for manslaughter

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It amazes how this case is changing my opinion of people I've known for years. I'm about to lose a lot of friends if this muthafukker walks cause I've been arguing with people I considered dear friends about this since yesterday. One broad even threw Emmett Till into the discussion saying he was a victim, but Trayvon isn't. They talking about making Free Zimmerman shirts and all other kinds of nonsense.