Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think I'm falling in love with this Sonny Hostin broad on CNN, brehs :noah:

You can tell throughout the trial she was down with Trayvon from jump. The rest of them cacs was hating on the prosecution the whole time.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
B29 the black latino with 9 kids?

Yeah

6 JURORS:

B-29: Described as a Hispanic woman, who works as a nurse treating patients with Alzheimer's. She has seven children and lived in Chicago at the time of the February 2012 shooting. Supposedly she is black and Hispanic.

B-76: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

B-37: Described as a middle-aged white woman, who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford sparked after the delay in Zimmerman's arrest as "rioting."

B-51: Described as a retired white woman from Oviedo, Fla., who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said, "I'm not rigid in my thinking."

E-6: Described as a young white woman and mother, who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.

E-40: Described as a white woman in her 60s, who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
coli should wait until verdict is read before the upgrade...or whenever they close court for the day...friday night is a good time to shut down...everybody gonna be out and about tonight

back to the trial
:lupe: