Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, trayvon probably tried to disarm him. I dont know why he would attempt that tho. Somewhere in between the bs is the truth.

EDIT:

Actually, tm probably saw him pull out the gun. Tm then tried to hold zimmerman from aiming at him while saying "you got it" which is slang for surrendering. Zimmerman somehow fights through it and shoots to kill

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Actually, trayvon probably tried to disarm him. I dont know why he would attempt that tho. Somewhere in between the bs is the truth.

If they were struggling and rolling on the ground, disarming would probably be the first instinct since there's no way he can get away from the ground position before Zimmerman could shoot...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I know what the legal aspect is for a case (state must prove w/o reasonable doubt), but I wonder how the jury feels about this. Wonder if they're factoring in that Zimmerman's story is full of holes and he didn't testify.... shyt seems to be truly up in the air.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what the legal aspect is for a case (state must prove w/o reasonable doubt), but I wonder how the jury feels about this. Wonder if they're factoring in that Zimmerman's story is full of holes and he didn't testify.... shyt seems to be truly up in the air.

1:15 mark

Last edited by a moderator: