Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's all related. and, i'm not excusing the behavior of those blacks killing each other over drugs and other bullshyt. i think a lot of us are weak-minded, the result of propaganda that's conditioned us to devalue our lives. but, again, it's related to the system of white supremacy that now tries to excuse the murder of trayvon martin.

nothing exists within a vacuum, as your comments suggest. we didn't just go from jim crow, to the crack era, to now. everything is by design, and this case is not unrelated to the struggle. trayvon martin is today's emmitt till, a young black man killed for just being a black male in white america, gunned down while coming from the store and doing what millions of white boys do without coming to any harm. going down to the store for just a few minutes, to buy some candy and soda, only to be stalked and murdered by this piece of shyt who most of white america sides with.

this case not just angers me, it brings me to tears, because i know what young black men across this nation are up against. we're targeted and profiled, just like trayvon, suspected of being criminals before we commit a crime. and whites believe that it's acceptable. they don't care about our feelings. and if zimmerman gets off, it will only make them bolder in their racism, and reinforce their belief that we need to be profiled and -- if need be --shot down.

you can't be a black man in america and not grasp how important this trial is.

preach brotha preach :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the time of his death, Trayvon was not walking home from the store, he was committing a crime. The crime being beating someone to the ground, with every single blow sending Zimmerman's head crashing against concrete.

A few things that must be taken into consideration.

1.) Rachel said that Trayvon was by his house at some point after running away. How would he have ended up back where he died unless he intentionally went back?

2.) If Trayvon felt threatened by Zimmerman enough that he felt he needed to fight him, okay, whatever. But why, after you knocked him to the ground, would you then get on top of him and beat him relentlessly? If you're scared, why would you continue to beat him even after a witness tells you to stop? If you're genuinely afraid, why continue the assault after you've got the upper hand? Why not just run away after you've knocked him down?

There is no just reason for that unless that person is threatening your life, and there is nothing proving that Zimmerman threatened Trayvon's life.

Did you watch the same demonstration I watched? During the simulation, O'Mara demonstrated how Zimmerman most definitely would have been able to grab the gun even with Trayvon straddling him. You realize that in a fight like that, the entire thing doesn't stay in a single position right? There's likely going to be a lot of movement from both participants. There likely would've been many opportunities for Zimmerman to have gotten the gun. The prosecution's claim that there was no way for Zimmerman to have got it assumes that the entire fight was static or that nobody moved during the entire altercation, which we know is flat out wrong.

I think its pretty safe to say that Zimmerman was the one yelling for help. The voice sounds more like Zimmerman than Trayvon (yes, there's a recording of Trayvon's voice and he certainly doesn't sound like a child). Despite being an adult, Zimmerman has got a softer voice. I think all common sense points to Zimmerman being the one yelling for help.

Recording of Trayvon's voice: Trayvon Martin Case: Voice Recording Emerges as Lawyers Ready for George Zimmerman Jury Selection - YouTube

Having said that, think about how long Zimmerman was yelling for help before finally shooting him? I mean, if he was some cold blooded killer, you'd think he would've shot him from the get-go before Trayvon put a single hand on him. But no, instead he yelled for help. Why? MAYBE because he didn't want to take someone's life. Maybe it was his last resort since no one came to help him?

Every thing people have against Zimmerman hinges entirely on speculation.

:why: I'm now convinced your either a psychopath or trolling. Everything you posted is speculation. We are the ones basing our views solely on indisputable facts.

INDISPUTABLE FACT: Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon.

INDISPUTABLE FACT: Zimmerman followed Trayvon.

INDISPUTABLE FACT: Zimmerman shot Trayvon.

These facts alone are enough to get manslaughter. And remember the burden shifts to Zimmerman to prove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt. Its not the prosecution's burden to disprove his self-defense claim. All they have to do is prove this was an unjustified killing. And shooting an unarmed teen after you racially profile him and follow him against the dispatchers orders is enough to prove manslaughter beyond a reasonable doubt.

The prosecution does not have to disprove Zimmerman's self-defense claim to prove it was manslaughter. Its Zimmerman's job to prove it was self-defense. And if he meets his burden, then its the prosecutions job to rebut it. Since everything you stated in his defense has been speculation, its clear that Zimmerman has not met his burden in proving self-defense.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
exactly

i hope they feel the fear of somebody stalking them and striking them down with a gun

thats the only way these idiots will understand

This sentiment would be lost on them.

Ironically, this is the exact reason they went and got guns.

#BGBG (black guy, big gun).

bright black

All Star
Daps
The beating Trayvon Martin gave him most definitely was criminal.

:ufdup:..do you think trayvon would have gotten the death penalty if he had been convicted for the "beating" he gave to george zimmerman????...{im going to save some time and answer no for you}...since you say no then you dont truly believe trayvon deserved to die because he gave zimmerman a bloody nose...stop with the bullshyt...the end.

profound

technique
Daps
If Trayvon didn't brutally assault Zimmerman, nobody would be dead

Trayvon was not walking home from the store, he was committing a crime.

DontFeedtheTrolls2.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If Trayvon didn't brutally assault Zimmerman, nobody would be dead

Why did Trayvon "butally assault" Zimmerman? What would compel Trayvon to hit Zimmerman? Did he simply just pick George out for no reason or was it because George was stalking and following him

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does a grown man get his ass beat by a 150 pound teenager?

Like really, how can't a MAN that's 207 not be able to throw a 153lb BOY that JUST TURNED 17 off him? I think when people feel they are in danger they get more strength some way to get out of the situation.

It's definitely possible Zimmerman took a dive and let TM hit him a couple times because he knew he could kill him after that.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
He saying this because he knows everyone knows common sense says if you are scared of someone, why get out your car?

I don't know if this will work, it's almost like he's begging for their verdict

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think trayvon saw him reach for his gun, put his hands up and said "you got it" and zimmerman shot him anyway