Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

bright black

All Star
Daps
yea I agree but what the fukk does that have to do with a nikka deading another nikka in chicago over drugs and a dice game? that aint got shyt to do with crackers I dont give a shyt how you spin it.. when this verdict is read either way, nikkas will still disrespect and kill each other over stupid shyt so like I said, this idea that white on black murder being a problem in the community that is pushed on here is really misguided.

you misreading it...nigguhs is upset because people think it is okay that this half white half latin(?) dude killed a black kid when all the kid was doing was walking home from the store...nigguhs aint mad over some imaginary white on black murders like you say...

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
it is crazy how people think zimmerman didnt do anything wrong...they say he wasnt wrong for calling the police on tray..he wasnt wrong for following tray..he wasnt wrong for chasing tray..he wasnt wrong for having a loaded gun while going after tray..he wasnt wrong for killing tray..and it is okay that he lied or that his story doesnt make sense...people even saying that what zimmerman did was justified even if zimmerman started the fight!!!!--:mindblown:...

If Zimmerman was not caught lying or kept his mouth shut, I guarantee you no juror would have convicted him. People are afraid of black teenagers, so they really did not see Trayvon's death as a tragedy. I just don't understand the logic that you can put yourself in a sticky situation and can still use deadly force. They really need the law to be more clear, because Zimmerman was the aggressor and provoked Trayvon.

In a scenerio like that where emotions are running high, you have to expect a fight to happen. Here's the best part, Zimmerman can not fight.

The prosecution made it clear with the dummy demonstration that Zimmerman had the gun out before he ever hit the ground, instead of O'Mara countering that, he does some silly demonstration that Zimmerman resisted the head bashing ignoring the bomb shell the prosecution just dropped.

I was 50-50 in the beginning before I knew Zimmerman was scum. So I can understand white people being 100% on Zimmerman's side. But the evidence is too overwhelming for people to still be riding with Zimmerman. I feel like Trayvon has been vindicated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea I agree but what the fukk does that have to do with a nikka deading another nikka in chicago over drugs and a dice game?

it's all related. and, i'm not excusing the behavior of those blacks killing each other over drugs and other bullshyt. i think a lot of us are weak-minded, the result of propaganda that's conditioned us to devalue our lives. but, again, it's related to the system of white supremacy that now tries to excuse the murder of trayvon martin.

nothing exists within a vacuum, as your comments suggest. we didn't just go from jim crow, to the crack era, to now. everything is by design, and this case is not unrelated to the struggle. trayvon martin is today's emmitt till, a young black man killed for just being a black male in white america, gunned down while coming from the store and doing what millions of white boys do without coming to any harm. going down to the store for just a few minutes, to buy some candy and soda, only to be stalked and murdered by this piece of shyt who most of white america sides with.

this case not just angers me, it brings me to tears, because i know what young black men across this nation are up against. we're targeted and profiled, just like trayvon, suspected of being criminals before we commit a crime. and whites believe that it's acceptable. they don't care about our feelings. and if zimmerman gets off, it will only make them bolder in their racism, and reinforce their belief that we need to be profiled and -- if need be --shot down.

you can't be a black man in america and not grasp how important this trial is.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
it's all related. and, i'm not excusing the behavior of those blacks killing each other over drugs and other bullshyt. i think a lot of us are weak-minded, the result of propaganda that's conditioned us to devalue our lives. but, again, it's related to the system of white supremacy that now tries to excuse the murder of trayvon martin.

nothing exists within a vacuum, as your comments suggest. we didn't just go from jim crow, to the crack era, to now. everything is by design, and this case is not unrelated to the struggle. trayvon martin is today's emmitt till, a young black man killed for just being a black male in white america, gunned down while coming from the store and doing what millions of white boys do without coming to any harm. going down to the store for just a few minutes, to buy some candy and soda, only to be stalked and murdered by this piece of shyt who most of white america sides with.

this case not just angers me, it brings me to tears, because i know what young black men across this nation are up against. we're targeted and profiled, just like trayvon, suspected of being criminals before we commit a crime. and whites believe that it's acceptable. they don't care about our feelings. and if zimmerman gets off, it will only make them bolder in their racism, and reinforce their belief that we need to be profiled and -- if need be --shot down.

Real shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some CAC on that live stream was talking about how they want this case to be over so that Zimmerman can go on with his life. :wtf:

You mean like how Trayvon can go on with HIS life? :upsetfavre:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Bad schools exist, broken homes exist, unjust legal system exists, etc...

But everyone should be held accountable for there own actions. We've done the excuses nonsense for damn near 30+ years. Maybe its time for a different approach. We lost control because of all the indoctrination and pacifying the youth. More fathers in the homes would change our fortunes, we don't need any more rhetoric. We are as much part of the problem, the nonsense that thrives in our community, wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else.

bright black

All Star
Daps
At the time of his death, Trayvon was not walking home from the store, he was committing a crime. The crime being beating someone to the ground, with every single blow sending Zimmerman's head crashing against concrete.

i dont recall it being proven that zimmerman's injuries were caused by trayvon...lets assume tray did cause the injuries: 1)it should be considered self defense since tray attempted to avoid zimmerman and zimmerman continued to pursue 2)assuming the beating trayvon gave zimmerman was criminal his punishment should not have been a death sentence...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having said that, think about how long Zimmerman was yelling for help before finally shooting him? I mean, if he was some cold blooded killer, you'd think he would've shot him from the get-go before Trayvon put a single hand on him. But no, instead he yelled for help. Why? MAYBE because he didn't want to take someone's life. Maybe it was his last resort since no one came to help him?

Every thing people have against Zimmerman hinges entirely on speculation.

lmao, this nikka hunted and shot a unarmed kid

this shyt happened because of him, if he stays in the car like the 911 operator told him to do so nobody would be dead

this guy thought he was the death wish guy and took the law into his own hands

he should be happy hes in that shytty state called florida, in ca his azz would be in prison for over 25 years

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
lmao, this nikka hunted and shot a unarmed kid

this shyt happened because of him, if he stays in the car like the 911 operator told him to do so nobody would be dead

this guy thought he was the death wish guy and took the law into his own hands

he should be happy hes in that shytty state called florida, in ca his azz would be in prison for over 25 years

The south love their guns, only in Florida and Texas nonsense like this would fly. The whole reason these rednecks get their guns is to protect themselves from niiggas. They can't fight, but they can shoot.

Most of Florida won't be happy Zimmerman gets convicted, no matter how guilty he is proven. They used to lynch us, no waythey would care about another dead niigga. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is living in a fantasy land. I felt the law would at least make them think twice. But here comes these dummy who put together the most inconsistent story in history, and they still back him. So you know its not about right or wrong with them, its all about the good ol' boy principles.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The south love their guns, only in Florida and Texas nonsense like this would fly. The whole reason these rednecks get their guns is to protect themselves from niiggas. They can't fight, but they can shoot.

Most of Florida won't be happy Zimmerman gets convicted, no matter how guilty he is proven. They used to lynch us, no waythey would care about another dead niigga. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is living in a fantasy land. I felt the law would at least make them think twice. But here comes these dummy who put together the most inconsistent story in history, and they still back him. So you know its not about right or wrong with them, its all about the good ol' boy principles.

exactly

i hope they feel the fear of somebody stalking them and striking them down with a gun

thats the only way these idiots will understand

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
If Trayvon didn't brutally assault Zimmerman, nobody would be dead

:comeon: Nobody brutally assaulted Shooterman. Tray ain't even have Shootermans blood on his hands or hoodie. Shooterman hit his head on the ground when the two went down and his bloody noise came from the gun recoil. Or did Tray wash his hands and do his laundry before the cops came.