Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i feel like im watching something completely different than a lot of you. I really think 2nd degree is off the table, and manslaughter/walking is 50-50.

I think manslaughter/30 years is appropriate :yeshrug:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I see his angle too :rudy:. Trying to paint Shooterman as somebody who wasn't perfect on the phone call but not somebody who is a murderer to the second degree.

This sh!t screams manslaughter
He's not doing a good job at his angle right now. He just admitted George profiled Trayvon. That alone shows ill will, spite and hatred. My opinion, of course.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i feel like im watching something completely different than a lot of you. I really think 2nd degree is off the table, and manslaughter/walking is 50-50.

I pretty much agree with you. The jury is the wildcard right now. Really is a coin flip....

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
O'Mara is messing up. It seems like he justifying the profiling of trayvon because the other burglars were black. On top of that he is spending too much time trying to convince the jury zimmerman didnt show hate, instead of addressing the ill will he showed for "a-holes and punks" that he lumped trayvon in with. The prosecution spent a good portion of closing on hammering down ill will, not hatred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I never thought the prosecution had a shot with 2nd degree and I think the defense is going to try and make the case in their closing that the prosecution failed to prove 2nd degree and didn't even spend any time trying to prove manslaughter so the jury should give Zimmerman a pass on all counts.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dam the defense seems as if they have no argument.

Yeah, they clearly don't have shyt but the "Zimmerman FELT like his life was in danger"

Right, which is definitely why he, hunted trayvon down and disobeyed police orders which were made to protect his life.

They no it's impossible for the prosecution to prove that gz felt or didn't feel anything because feelings are internal. but no one in their right mind is going to set the precedent that losing a fight gives you reason to kill.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

:whoa: bruh I think we ALL on here have concluded that 2nd degree isn't happening, well at least i'm prepared for that to be thrown to the bushes. That has been thrown to the bushes for a while.

Manslaughter is what we're looking at.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I never thought the prosecution had a shot with 2nd degree and I think the defense is going to try and make the case in their closing that the prosecution failed to prove 2nd degree and didn't even spend any time trying to prove manslaughter so the jury should give Zimmerman a pass on all counts.

i really dont think the jury will let him walk. prosecution has done a great job, imo.