Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
And you guys had the nerve to talk about Don West's "antics"?

This is right up there with the knock-knock joke

What made him think he should have done something like that during the closing argument? At least the knock-knock joke is somewhat forgotten by now since it happened at the beginning. He should have focused more on painting Trayvon as a sympathetic figure, not mocking Zimmerman and trying to be funny

I have a strong feeling that little stunt backfired on him, for the jury. Of course it's nothing but humor and gifs for people on the internet, but it's not the internet you're talking to. This is a murder case; these lawyers need to treat it like one. All of them.

:youngsabo: Because that's how Shooterman described Tray when he was on the Hannity show. He had to show the Jury just how ridiculous the skipping comment was and it's safe to say even you think it's ridiculous how Tray was supposedly skipping away.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that right there should tell you the value of black life to them people

these cacs don't feel sympathy for anyone but their own.....we're still not even human to them

We're human, just 3/5ths. :troll:

Dogs:
20050915144109990018%5B1%5D.gif

Nikkaz:
59571.jpg

ex-cop-gets-max-sentence-in-katrina-shooting-coverup.jpeg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No need to take the stand, Zimmerman...these interviews are all we need :blessed:

Damn he is going to jail form his own words :wow:

:blessed: GZ victim of the two-edged sword :blessed:

bernie waited til closing arguments to bring out the heat :wow:

He was trolling these nikkaz the whole time :heh: He waited until the end to smash every single argument they presented. GOAT prosecutor, I hope he gets a fat contract from a private firm after this. If GZ wins, it's not the fault of the prosecution, a genius play :ohlawd:

if it was further to his back how did he take it out when martin was supposedly on top of him on getting punched on

Breh, we all know this whole story is bullsh*t. GZ got out the car, shot ol' boy in his "Viking beserker rage", realized what he did, and tried to cover it up by nicking himself.

Bernie been reading the comments on the internets, he's throwing everything out there.

#colilawteam :blessed:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
:youngsabo: Because that's how Shooterman described Tray when he was on the Hannity show. He had to show the Jury just how ridiculous the skipping comment was and it's safe to say even you think it's ridiculous on how Tray was supposedly skipping away.

He still didn't have to demonstrate it, though. If he had managed to set a tone of seriousness in the room, he would have lost it with that. You can mention how ridiculous someone's statement is, without looking ridiculous yourself. But it makes for a funny gif, so I can see how some of these guys think it's "ether" :rudy:

And the skipping thing isn't as ridiculous as you might think. Trayvon was supposedly running at some point, so he might have meant that Trayvon was doing skip movements while running, which isn't uncommon. Some people actually do a skip motion when they start to run, before going into a full running motion. He might have just not described it properly.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'll never get over it if gz walks. it speaks more to how law enforcement sees minorities than anything else. reinforces the stereotypes that we have towards the cops. we aren't sh1t to them. the cops took one look at tray and gave no consideration that he could be the victim.

and the people who call gz a hero for what he did get at me no matter how hard i try to let it go. i don't justify rioting, especially in our own neighborhoods, but i can relate to the anger.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He still didn't have to demonstrate it, though. If he had managed to set a tone of seriousness in the room, he would have lost it with that. You can mention how ridiculous someone's statement is, without looking ridiculous yourself. But it makes for a funny gif, so I can see how some of these guys think it's "ether" :rudy:

And the skipping thing isn't as ridiculous as you might think. Trayvon was supposedly running at some point, so he might have meant that Trayvon was doing skip movements while running, which isn't uncommon. Some people actually do a skip motion when they start to run, before going into a full running motion. He might have just not described it properly.

:leon: You sounding kinda shook right now. I guess you see the writing on the wall now....guilty 15-30 years depending on if they get him on the Murder or Manslaughter charge :smugbiden:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Your own avi giving you the :rudy: look. :heh: The point of skipping was to show how ridiculous GZ's statment was. I wish they would have taken a watermelon and bashed it 3-5 times against concrete to show the REAL effects of getting your head smashed on concrete.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
:leon: You sounding kinda shook right now. I guess you see the writing on the wall now....guilty 15-30 years depending on if they get him on the Murder or Manslaughter charge :smugbiden:

You wanna see someone who's "shook"?

Look at the post right before yours :heh:

Your own avi giving you the :rudy: look. :heh: The point of skipping was to show how ridiculous GZ's statment was. I wish they would have taken a watermelon and bashed it 3-5 times against concrete to show the REAL effects of getting your head smashed on concrete.

:snoop: I get the point behind doing it. All I'm saying is that probably wasn't something he should have done in the closing arguments. It would have been better to maintain a serious tone throughout. Focus on Trayvon being the "innocent, murdered child" and Zimmerman being the monster. Flat-out mocking him shouldn't be part of that. Just attack him over his own words and be done with it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

This would be true if Hannity didn't specifically ask him if Treyvon was running AND tried to get him to clarify... Zimmerman said, "nah, it was more like skipping", Hannity asked again "so he wasn't running" and Zim said no....

Dude was trying to clean up the initial running statement so he could say that Treyvon wasn't running away from him... It all starts to play out when you watch the interviews back to back....

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

:wow: Got a feeling Guy is coming with that concrete slab breh