Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, what kind of country is it when an African-American kid like Hadiya Pendleton gets gunned up and clapped quick playing at the park at 2:00 PM because she was profiled?

But her perpetrators was arrested. Unlike Zimmerman who was free for 45 days, and would still be free. Until people raised hell.

Please don't bring up that black on black crime shyt up. Because the black perpetrator is always arrested on the spot. Unlike when a white person getting away with killing a black boy. :rudy:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
it is crazy how people think zimmerman didnt do anything wrong...they say he wasnt wrong for calling the police on tray..he wasnt wrong for following tray..he wasnt wrong for chasing tray..he wasnt wrong for having a loaded gun while going after tray..he wasnt wrong for killing tray..and it is okay that he lied or that his story doesnt make sense...people even saying that what zimmerman did was justified even if zimmerman started the fight!!!!--:mindblown:...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
it is crazy how people think zimmerman didnt do anything wrong...they say he wasnt wrong for calling the police on tray..he wasnt wrong for following tray..he wasnt wrong for chasing tray..he wasnt wrong for having a loaded gun while going after tray..he wasnt wrong for killing tray..and it is okay that he lied or that his story doesnt make sense...people even saying that what zimmerman did was justified even if zimmerman started the fight!!!!--:mindblown:...

Webster defines them as "Retards"... :troll:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
But her perpetrators was arrested. Unlike Zimmerman who was free for 45 days, and would still be free. Until people raised hell.

Please don't bring up that black on black crime shyt up. Because the black perpetrator is always arrested on the spot. Unlike when a white person getting away with killing a black boy. :rudy:

Yea and how many nikkas who have a body on them roaming around free right NOW due to the no snitch code to continue to rain down terror in the community? :comeon:

Id like to see justice for Trayvon myself but you nikkas kill me with this idea that whites kill blacks every day and get away with it...

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
dumb quest zimmerman free on bond right til trail like since the trail started does he stay in jail til verdict or is he still out free

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and how many nikkas who have a body on them roaming around free right NOW due to the no snitch code to continue to rain down terror in the community? :comeon:

Id like to see justice for Trayvon myself but you nikkas kill me with this idea that whites kill blacks every day and get away with it...

You don't think white people do the same thing. I grew up in a majority white neighborhood. :what: Please you can't be this stupid. :mindblown:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

:childplease: You watch too much tv cracker. Blacks who kill other blacks go to jail. Besides, even in your make believe world where black killers roam free thanks to some "no snitch" policy, that's completely different than the police department and "justice" system letting a known killer roam free.

The importance of this case is that it's an example of how our society places no value on the lives of black men. The fact that whites have swooped in to support Zimmerman and are investing in him being allowed to get off should trouble any decent human being.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
when is the internet gon bless us wit the Bernie skipping gif
XvfmlQQ.png

acnHgSyr.gif

Credit goes to @Tom Shady

Last edited by a moderator:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
You don't think white people do the same thing. I grew up in a majority white neighborhood. :what: Please you can't be this stupid. :mindblown:

I never said they didnt, but like I said before this idea that is being pushed on this forum in which white men are killing nikkaS at a high rate and getting away with it is beyond ridiculous... its like you all completely ignore the facts that a black man will more than likely die at the hands of his own kind than a white man

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:childplease: You watch too much tv cracker. Blacks who kill other blacks go to jail. Besides, even in your make believe world where black killers roam free thanks to some "no snitch" policy, that's completely different than the police department and "justice" system letting a known killer roam free.

The importance of this case is that it's an example of how our society places no value on the lives of black men. The fact that whites have swooped in to support Zimmerman and are investing in him being allowed to get off should trouble any decent human being.

:ufdup: with that cracker shyt, dont let the screen name fool you nikka :stopit:

we can go back on forth on this shyt all day but ill just let Pac tell it:

"And they say its the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killing here"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said they didnt, but like I said before this idea that is being pushed on this forum in which white men are killing nikkaS at a high rate and getting away with it is beyond ridiculous... its like you all completely ignore the facts that a black man will more than likely die at the hands of his own kind than a white man

What fukk are you talking about. :mindblown:

Whites will more than likely die at the hands of his own.

Hispanics will more than likely die at the hands of his own.

Asians will more than likely die at the hands of his own.

So what is your fukking point?

And no one said that white people are killing blacks at a high rate. You just making up shyt now.