Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:ufdup: with that cracker shyt, dont let the screen name fool you nikka :stopit:

we can go back on forth on this shyt all day but ill just let Pac tell it:

"And they say its the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killing here"
You watch that "nikka" shyt. If you're not a cracker you're a c00n, same difference. You definitely sound like a "cac". Racist whites will selectively quote people like MLK when they're trying to sell people on their bullshyt too. What does that quote have to do with you trying to equate the system possibly allowing a man to kill an innocent black kid and get away with it to black on black violence? Nothing, you're just trying to deflect.

This case is an example of why blacks are so quick to be violent towards each other. This society teaches us that the lives of black people isn't worth as much as whites and other races.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
acnHgSyr.gif

Credit goes to @Tom Shady

can someone put the haters gonna hate caption underneath?

Last edited by a moderator:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
it is crazy how people think zimmerman didnt do anything wrong...they say he wasnt wrong for calling the police on tray..he wasnt wrong for following tray..he wasnt wrong for chasing tray..he wasnt wrong for having a loaded gun while going after tray..he wasnt wrong for killing tray..and it is okay that he lied or that his story doesnt make sense...people even saying that what zimmerman did was justified even if zimmerman started the fight!!!!--:mindblown:...

its too the point that I don't know what would make these people feel that Zimmerman is guilty.

He already killed a kid at point blank range.

I mean what do you need to convict? We have the gun, the guy standing by a dead kid, a dude on tape that uttered disgust that the victim would get away.

So now we have no right to beat up would be murders? Even though we are un armed? Was Trayvon not suppose to fight for his life? Just lay down and die, so we can make sure our killer goes to jail. :wow:

this trail disgust me so much... I have no faith in these white people or cacs. Just about all of them defend Zimmerman no matter what the evidence shows. Its quite sad.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The prosecutor was making statements in question form. I guess he wanted to give the jury more doubts about the case? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is crazy how people think zimmerman didnt do anything wrong...they say he wasnt wrong for calling the police on tray..he wasnt wrong for following tray..he wasnt wrong for chasing tray..he wasnt wrong for having a loaded gun while going after tray..he wasnt wrong for killing tray..and it is okay that he lied or that his story doesnt make sense...people even saying that what zimmerman did was justified even if zimmerman started the fight!!!!--:mindblown:...

that right there should tell you the value of black life to them people

these cacs don't feel sympathy for anyone but their own.....we're still not even human to them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and how many nikkas who have a body on them roaming around free right NOW due to the no snitch code to continue to rain down terror in the community? :comeon:

Id like to see justice for Trayvon myself but you nikkas kill me with this idea that whites kill blacks every day and get away with it...

:stopitslime: they have a special name.....the police

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
acnHgSyr.gif

Credit goes to @Tom Shady

And you guys had the nerve to talk about Don West's "antics"?

This is right up there with the knock-knock joke

What made him think he should have done something like that during the closing argument? At least the knock-knock joke is somewhat forgotten by now since it happened at the beginning. He should have focused more on painting Trayvon as a sympathetic figure, not mocking Zimmerman and trying to be funny

I have a strong feeling that little stunt backfired on him, for the jury. Of course it's nothing but humor and gifs for people on the internet, but it's not the internet you're talking to. This is a murder case; these lawyers need to treat it like one. All of them.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I never said they didnt, but like I said before this idea that is being pushed on this forum in which white men are killing nikkaS at a high rate and getting away with it is beyond ridiculous... its like you all completely ignore the facts that a black man will more than likely die at the hands of his own kind than a white man

:wtf: does that have to do with this thread? :troll: Make a thread about black on black violence and b*tch about it there you :troll: azz cackity cac