Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Florida is only sticking to the script here. Riots will happen if Zimmerman gets off. Hopefully whoever riots won't tear down their own neighborhoods.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps

What we betting on

Paid In Full Mod here: Hopefully Vegas will put up a Zimmerman prop bet but I did find some unofficial odds that someone made up --

guilty/2nd degree: Pays 10:1
not guilty/2nd degree: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + jail time: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + probation: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + time served: Pays 10:1

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Florida is only sticking to the script here. Riots will happen if Zimmerman gets off. Hopefully whoever riots won't tear down their own neighborhoods.

:usure: I'm thinking people are too apathetic and self-involved to really riot about anything anymore. Oscar Grant got murdered in cold blood by a cop ON VIDEO and nobody did anything.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Paid In Full Mod here: Hopefully Vegas will put up a Zimmerman prop bet but I did find some unofficial odds that someone made up --

guilty/2nd degree: Pays 10:1
not guilty/2nd degree: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + jail time: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + probation: Pays 10:1
guilty/lesser charge + time served: Pays 10:1

:leostare: @BarNone make this happen

:demonic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
SANFORD, Fla. -- The six women picked Thursday to serve on the jury in George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial come from different backgrounds and they have varying knowledge about the case involving the former neighborhood watch volunteer who claims self-defense in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Here are some details they shared during two weeks of jury selection. Their names will be released sometime after the trial, which could last two weeks to a month after opening statements on Monday.

Race and ethnicity have played a prominent role in the case. While the court did not release the racial makeup of the jury, the panel appeared to reporters covering jury selection to be made up of five white women and a sixth who may be Hispanic.

___

B-51 is retired, not married and doesn't have kids. She has lived in Seminole County for nine years. She has worked in real estate and run a call center where she said she had experience resolving conflicts. When asked if Zimmerman did something wrong by following Martin instead of waiting for police, she said: "Yeah, I guess he did do something wrong."

___

B-29 recently moved to central Florida from Chicago. She enjoys watching the "Real Housewives" on television and works as a nurse on an Alzheimer's section of a nursing home. She said she hadn't paid much attention to the shooting. She said she has been arrested, but her case was disposed of. It's not clear why she was arrested or exactly what happened to her case, though she said she was treated fairly. She is married and has several children. A prosecutor described her as "black or Hispanic" during jury selection.

___

B-76 is a white woman who has lived in central Florida for 18 years. She manages rental properties with her husband of 30 years. She has two adult children, including one who is an attorney. She is involved with rescuing animals in her free time. During jury selection, she said she had been the victim of a nonviolent crime. "Everyone deserves a fair trial," she said.

George Zimmerman Trial Jury: A Closer Look

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:usure: I'm thinking people are too apathetic and self-involved to really riot about anything anymore. Oscar Grant got murdered in cold blood by a cop ON VIDEO and nobody did anything.

Naw, I'm not sure. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Then why is Obama Black?

Obama isnt black. One parent is, but he grew up with a lilly white momma in hawaii and switched places in the blunt rotation and yelled out "INTERCEPTION!" when the blunt got to him, like an obnoxious fukking cac :comeon: .

Obama is a cac, like it or not.

First black president my fukking balls.

Call me when we elect someone who has 2 black parents.

Either way...he's a liberal and that fakkit liberal @VictorVonDoom would gladly drop to his knees to praise him and suck his cock.

So I guess theres a common ground there :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i was at the gym last night when I saw who they picked and even the dude on CNN was like, "Zimmerman is as good as free".

I tend to agree. There's no way they are getting ALL of these ladies to agree to this shyt.

Zimmerman walks on a hung jury.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll put my bets on a second degree murder conviction.

Them jurors gotta know they're being watched.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
wow...so much for faith in the "judicial" system, I thought there was no bias. Moreso subjective than objective.

Those jurors would be looking out for Zimmerman, instead of making sure Trayvon Martin gets justice?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps