Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
list of potential jurors.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnQ_Iq4ss_C0dHdEOWxYa2RzcWt1ZkI5b2tuaGpvUXc#gid=0

from the video audio, there were potential white male, black male and black female jurors

Yet of course, they disqualified all Black jurors. I tell everybody that the so called 'Justice system' is bullshyt because people can NEVER get rid of their bias and prejudice, so how can you expect a jury to be 'fair?' It's not possible and the ones in charge KNOW this, so they engineer the jury to fit the verdict they're looking for.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No faith in black and hispanic mixed chick, claiming hispanic?

Didn't know she was Black and Hispanic, but to be honest, not really. Unless her father is Hispanic, she should be choosing Black and I'd bet she looks more Black than Hispanic. Hispanics have a history of kissing ass for the white man, so I'm not confident at all.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
My Prediction...

I'm looking at it two different ways. The sentencing guidelines for this case are against Zimmerman. Since this is a second degree murder case the Maximum is normally; Maximum of life in prison; Minimum of 25 years if a firearm is used, otherwise a minimum of 20.5 years under sentencing guidelines for a person with a clean record.

Zimmerman doesn't have a clean record using the firearm could get him 25 if the jury doesn't find it was used in self defense.

So...

He is found guilty of manslaughter, Maximum of 15 years in prison; maximum of 30 years in prison if a firearm is used plus a mandatory minimum of 25 years.

Or if the jury is especially pissed with him they could go,

Aggravated manslaughter of a child Maximum of 30 years in prison; maximum could be enhanced to life in prison if a firearm is used plus a mandatory minimum of 25 years. :whew:

This should be an interesting trial but if he gets anything less than 10 years the prosecutor dropped the ball. BIG time...and I expect riots.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

@MightyHealthy, what do you think

I think we can put some coli money up on this. I got 5000 that he will be found guilty. An all woman jury? In a trial where a man has a murdered a minor? The amount of time he gets may be bullshyt but they are not going to let him walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gonna rake treyvon's soul through the mud. I'm not even gonna watch this farce. We all know what the outcome will be.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
we the jury find the defendant not guilty :wow:

trayvon dad gonna be:
attachment.php

then will come the riots around the florida hoods. i expect all out chaos

I wonder if this is what will set off the race war :lupe: